Rey Hero's Journey

Hiya all.

I'm quite **** off about the requirement of Rey Hero's event. Not even that VET Han and Chewbacca need 7 stars and making a mission impossible by that, but come on... Put them to Tier two is just a unashamed thing. How could players enjoy new charachters with such a requirements? Or is it all about to pay?

I have been farming those to since they came out in cantina, spend all my chrystals to refresh but yet only 5 stars they have. When you, EA Devs guys found out this event, why haven't you think wisely? Most of players are really **** off about this.

Thank you for listen to me and sorry about my English.

Replies

• Options
    I'm with you. I get to look at the event for 7 days and do exactly 0 stages. Should've at least allowed just a 7-star Rey in the first tier to allow mostly everyone a chance to participate in even a single stage. As it stands, nope. Another useless event.

Couldn't get BB8 in time because I worked on New Hope characters instead of First Order. Even still, I wouldn't be able to participate anyway because the drop rates on Veteran Han are atrocious. I spent 3 crystal recharges on double drop day #1, I got a total of 4 shards on 360+ energy. The next day I spent 128 energy and after getting 0 shards for Veteran Han I switched to Finn. In 20 sims for Finn I got 34 shards(double drop).

Spent 200 energy on Finn get 34 shards. Spent around 500 energy for Han, 6 shards total. Something is terribly wrong with that...
  • Options
    You need 7* Vets for tier 2, so yeah, the journey for me was a single mission and that was a little lame. You didn't miss out on much.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m