Land Unit Battles ?

Counting down the days were we will have not just ship battles , but land battles with AT-ATs and etc. Bring on the ground battles with those bad boys ! Set it up just like the ships and pair them up with toons. Thoughts ?

Replies

• Options
    In all seriousness, I love any kind of vehicles in Star Wars, be it cars, ships or walkers.
    Yet, I don‘t really see the point besides making us farm even more characters, that are 99% vanilla troops. (There weren‘t many ground vehicles driven by our stars)

I‘d rather have it like this:
    Give us access to certain iconic vehicles, at-st, speeder, droid tank, rogue one Tank and create a mode in which those vehicles act similar to capital ships. Yet, again Star Wars isn‘t that big in regards of individual ground vehicles, compared to space ships
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    In all seriousness, I love any kind of vehicles in Star Wars, be it cars, ships or walkers.
    Yet, I don‘t really see the point besides making us farm even more characters, that are 99% vanilla troops. (There weren‘t many ground vehicles driven by our stars)

Give us access to certain iconic vehicles, at-st, speeder, droid tank, rogue one Tank and create a mode in which those vehicles act similar to capital ships. Yet, again Star Wars isn‘t that big in regards of individual ground vehicles, compared to space ships

Yeah but now Luke (Farmboy) can get that Landspeeder vs Tuskens on Banthas!!

~D
  • Options
    All I really want to do is bullseye wamprats in the T-16 back home.
  • Options
    It's interesting, but actually i do prefer more investment in ship that need some love and more ships.
  • Options
    All good point
    Cossin wrote: »

All good points . I really don't want any more farming needed. Guess the AT event and the Tank raid got me thinking ... Only if.
  • Options
    Thing is, Aside from the Republic Walkers, this would be MASSIVELY skewered in favor of Dark side.

i cant really think of many vehicles manned by the heroes (LS in general) that would be comparable to whatever the Imps, Seps and even the FO now with TLJ could

Lets try to number em, shall we?

DS:
    AT-AT
    AT-ST (ingame already as a bonus!)
    AAT (ditto)
    MTT
    That tank from R1 (cant really remember the name of that thing now)
    AT-DP (Rebels)
    That Troop transport, (also from rebels)
    AT-Haramb... ops, M6 from TLJ
    STAP speeder
    Speeder Bikes
    Spider Droid
    Hailfire droid

LS:
    AT-TE - Republic
    AT-RT - Republic
    LAAT gunships (model ingame) - Republic
    Luke's Landspeeder?
    Snow Speeders (with a special that instakills AT-ATs!)
    Ewok catapults and Gliders.
    Bespin Cloud cars?
    Those junk Speeders from Crait (TLJ)

that's it?
  • Options
    JK I see your point , but I know there should be plenty for LS in Clone wars , Rebels, and other video game content. If they really wanted to they could make it happen. Or they could mix the land with ship ? Give players option to be set at a stage that allows land units to battle air units too .