Rey's HI bugged

Have you noticed the locked healing inmunity debuff applied by rey .... can be cleansed????

I hope this isnt intended lol

Used thrawns protection recovery and he cleansed all debuffs including the locked HI.

Also watching anhalds vid yo can see the opposite team barris heals and cleans the LHI from herself

Replies

• Options
    Healing immunity debuff expire after 2 turn. I do have see GK or shoretrooper clean this debuff in the video promoting Rey. It's difficult to say, expire or cleaned.....
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    Healing immunity debuff expire after 2 turn. I do have see GK or shoretrooper clean this debuff in the video promoting Rey. It's difficult to say, expire or cleaned.....

It most likely expired.
  • Options
    EAS wrote: »
    Have you noticed the locked healing inmunity debuff applied by rey .... can be cleansed????

I hope this isnt intended lol

Used thrawns protection recovery and he cleansed all debuffs including the locked HI.

Also watching anhalds vid yo can see the opposite team barris heals and cleans the LHI from herself

It's a locked debuff... so no. It can't be cleansed.
  • Options
    Cry moar

Not gonna get rey huh?
  • Options
    Should have made it a 3 turn cool down that would make her more desirable.
  • Options
    Got her, Maxed her, so far only good against Zarriss, not impressed so if you missed her this time dont worry
  • ScottyLee
    221 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    Got her, Maxed her, so far only good against Zarriss, not impressed so if you missed her this time dont worry

Really? I have easily beaten all the teams in the top ten of my shard on full auto...maybe team comp and/or mod set up is holding her back for you? My team is zzRJT, zzR2, GK, zzzCLS all g12 and bb8 g11 no zeta
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    ScottyLee wrote: »

Really? I have easily beaten all the teams in the top ten of my shard on full auto...maybe team comp and/or mod set up is holding her back for you? My team is zzRJT, zzR2, GK, zzzCLS all g12 and bb8 g11 no zeta

Anyone can beat anyone on attack.
  • Options
    Dok wrote: »

The reason I quoted VanKings22 in my response was his claim that she was "so far only good against Zarriss" implying offensive capability.
  • Options
    I g12 her with all three zetas and bb8 roll with the punches zeta. my shard having a tough time beating them. JTR lead, bb8,r2,cls, thrawn.she is great and can solo p3 and p4 of haat in one go at it.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes, HI of Jedi Rey is bugged. Can be removed before 2 turns.
    edit: sorry, for now is ok, just fights were with stunned toons so it is counted as one turn.
    Post edited by Gawejn on
  • Options
    She is incredible in Arena.
  • Options

If that were the case, 100% of Territory Wars would be ties.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

If that were the case, 100% of Territory Wars would be ties.

It's obviously only partly true.
    But i can beat teams on auto with 5 guys left standing, all with protection, yet that same team can beat my team on offence aswell. Winning on offence is just way easier than winning on defence, you don't need to have a better team to do so. That's why people say "anyone can beat anyone on offence".
    Save water, drink champagne!