Galactic War

Dear Developer Team,
The Galactic War is a great future but somehow it is almost impossible to take it to the end.
I was thinking all the time that I need to gear up my characters better, level them up and then the Galactic War challenge would be easier to accomplish. BUT every time I make my characters stronger.....the challenge becomes stronger too.....which results continuous failures and frustration for me. Could you please rebalance this part of the game? It is almost impossible to defeat all the parties here. Thank you for your consideration.

Replies

• Options
    IT has become totally insane. It makes zero sense to have a squad comprised of players that are Level 59 competing against starred out squads that are 70. What is the freaking point?
  • Options
    IT has become totally insane. It makes zero sense to have a squad comprised of players that are Level 59 competing against starred out squads that are 70. What is the freaking point?
    Exactly! Started in node one for me today, node one!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    It varies between node three and node 5 before I see my first 7*70 squad of murderous ****. Then I'm back on manageable teams for a couple battles, before being faced up against more super squads.
    I'm maybe three GWs from just rage quitting this game.

I have two 7 star toons, ONE of which is level 70.

This needs to be fixed.
    Co-worker breezes through it every day. Only difference is that co-worker has very deep roster, many of whom are not levelled up, and I have a shallow roster of one high power squad and the rest level 40s, mostly.
  • BTBAMthony
    179 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have a team of 70s at 7* and a couple other close ones and I still think it's crazy. I'm going against consecutive teams I would be competing against in arenas. From 3rd battle on is fully geared 70s. I think it should work its way up. Before the GW was too easy. Now it's ridiculous (I still finish it daily but I have to retreat spam like crazy). If we could find a happy medium it would be perfect
  • Luke6108
    370 posts Member
    Options
    I just reached level 70 yesterday and the GW is always manageable. It is not super easy but with some suicide teams and retreats, I can clear it everyday. It usually starts with a level 56-62 teams in node 1 and the first six nodes are easy. Then I will encounter level 70 teams, 4-7 stars. I don't mind seeing level 70 7 star teams as long as the team is not too fast. Any Lumi,JC,Phasma,Poggle,Poe, any driod team is not a big threat and I would be happy to see more healers and tanks. I use a QGJ lead team and the speed allows me to kill the main DPS in the first round. Sometime I might need to use a suicide team. If the team is composed of QGJ Leia Rey GS Douku then I will run Poe, usually I will sacrifice Poe vs these speed DPS teams.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Options
    From the time i discovered retreats i didnt lose a single GW. After making fully geared Barriss as a leader, i dont even have to change my team A to conquer all nodes.