So...better AI huh

So when is everyone else getting better AI like pay2rey has? Seems a little **** for only one toon to get better AI :/

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    turns out her AI sucks aswell ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    They said better ai. Not sure what better means. For sure her ai isn't good.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe, they will update her AI, like they did after Thrawn was first released.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Maybe, they will update her AI, like they did after Thrawn was first released.

I don't think that will be enough to make her on par with all meta squads at the moment
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    turns out her AI sucks aswell ;)
    Even if her AI was good, she'd still be terrible :D
  • Options
    She's better than folks are giving credit for. I'm seeing reports from other shards that her comp is giving people serious problems at least initially. On my own shard I saw a maxed version drop to 20, so not so hot, but people still exploring compositions. Regardless, she's great on offense and mixed reviews so far on if she's elite level on D as well.
  • Options
    Defense is all that really matters in arena and as of now that's where she's faltering. But who knows what the future holds. The next resistance release could change everything.
  • Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Defense is all that really matters in arena...

Quite obviously not true.

• Options
    Defense is all that really matters in arena and as of now that's where she's faltering. But who knows what the future holds. The next resistance release could change everything.

Lol good luck winning on offense with GK Zarriss CHan HYoda Fives
  • Options

Lol good luck winning on offense with GK Zarriss CHan HYoda Fives

4 wins with your CLS, GK, OG Han, DN, R2 squad then you throw in your defense.
  • Options
    She's better than folks are giving credit for. I'm seeing reports from other shards that her comp is giving people serious problems at least initially. On my own shard I saw a maxed version drop to 20, so not so hot, but people still exploring compositions. Regardless, she's great on offense and mixed reviews so far on if she's elite level on D as well.

Yeah she's not even great on offense against top meta squads. I've heard about it from shard mates and I'm experiencing it first hand. Unless there's some secret combination of toons to go with her that works well, she's horrible and I'm rather infuriated I spent anything to get her.
  • Options
    I want her to be great because of the investment, but I’m not overly impressed so far.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Sadly that is the story with most teams.
    But I do see her possibly changing the meta one way. Many of those pesky gk/zeta barris teams might start going away.
  • Options
    Pay2Rey. LOL :D