Are we going to be allowed to purchase the 29.99 Veteran Pack more than once?

Lilpup
403 posts Member
edited December 2017
Two times gets me Rey, if its only once then I guess I'm stuck waiting until June or July.

Replies

• Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Nope, one time only.
  • Options
    Same here, if i could buy it twice id get there, so no point in buying just one. EA loses a potential $60 from me, and i dont mind waiting till next time she comes around. I have plenty of other projects to catch up on.
  • Options
    I bought it the first time it was offered and I'm being offered it this time as well.

But yeah once you buy it this time it'll be gone until it's for sale again. You could have bough it twice so far.
  • Options
    The whole time its been up its said 1 purchase only. Maybe they should have been more clear about it if they wanted my money is all im saying. Reading mixed reviews on rey anyways, so kinda glad i saved my precious dollars lol.
  • Options
    TheManiac wrote: »
    The whole time its been up its said 1 purchase only. Maybe they should have been more clear about it if they wanted my money is all im saying. Reading mixed reviews on rey anyways, so kinda glad i saved my precious dollars lol.

I've been experimenting with her at max level. She's not a stand-alone like CLS, and the teams she synergizes with have a rough time against current meta teams.

I wish I saved my money she's not even close to being on par with CLS. I have a feeling as more find out we'll see a flood of complaints on here since they basically made her a P2P toon this time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Looks like a 1 time purchase
  • Options
    Don’t forget the added 25% value!

What a great deal now that we are made aware of this.
  • Options
    C'mon..x2 pack
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hoping this comes back with Jedi Rey.