Maul and savage basic

Not asking for a buff/ nerf or anything like that it’s just that the fact the art for both of their basics is exactly the same really messes with me sometimes when I’m doing galactic wars. I know that there’s a little character portrait thing on the left but honestly when I’m just blazing thru the earlier nodes I don’t take the time to check so a quick little art change would stop me from messing up my little maul wipes i set up and would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    You want the game to hold your hand is basically what you're asking for. Just pay better attention
  • Options
    You want the game to hold your hand is basically what you're asking for. Just pay better attention

Unnecessary rudeness aside I’m just requesting a small little art change as a qol update. It’s not a big deal, and i do fine without it but it doesn’t hurt to make tiny tweaks to the game to improve it
  • Options

Alternatively: If two abilities do different things, give them different art assets. This really isn't a "hand-holding" issue, relax.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Fair enough points but you should easily be able to differentiate maul from savage
  • Options
    Fair enough points but you should easily be able to differentiate maul from savage
    It usually happens when one of them has ability block and i can’t see their second ability with my peripheral vision and reactions just kick in before I actually process it
  • Options
    Just slow down a bit then. Unless you're in arena, time doesn't matter. I've never had time be an issue in arena either though
  • Options
    They are named differently
    Savage's is staggering blow
    Maul's is raging storm

So Savage basically gives a blow, Maul makes a storm.

Or more easily, just press his unique ability to tell which one he is.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Savage-blow
    Maul-storm
    is easy to remember because it's kinda in line with their special ability animations.
    Maul makes a red storm
    Savage does a huge blow (BAM!)