Rework idea for General Grievous

So, I didn't know where to post this, so could a MOD move this to the correct Place please?

Anyway on with what I have to offer as an idea. (Shot me if its already been suggested.)

Now based on new mechanics added I had a long thought on what could be done with our beloved and once hard to farm character. And came up with this.

So lets start at his core, the leader skill

Droid allies gain 10% Offence and +2 speed (Stacking up to ten times), everytime they attack.

Zeta: Can no longer critically strike, have 100% Critical avoidance and 50% counter chance.

The idea of this is to make him something to fear, he was a powerful general during the clone wars.

And his opponents came along in the form of Jedi and Clones, which work around Critical chance.

The leader skill is designed to get past Kenobi, Barris and Rex.

But also good at facing critical teams also.

Grievous worked on his opponents fear to win his battles, so what better way to start, but weaking the opponents offence and defence.

Now onto his core skills

His basic

Deal physical damage, with a chance to attack up to four times, or till his attack his evaded or dodged.

This cannot be countered

Taking on the fact he has four sabers, I thought that sabine/ leia style attack would be good. But as Obi-wan proved, can he be evaded. So I added that small notch to the GG belt.

Adding in the fact he was taught by Dooku in saber combat, the cannot be countered, should be carried on from his old basic.

Now for his first special I call it

Fear tactics (starts on a 3 turn cool down)

Inflict aspect of fear on all enemy units, for three turns.

Aspect of fear lowers units offence, defence and evasion by 10% for each defeated ally.

Grievous was taught to install fear into his foes to win the battle, so such a thing so come from his kit, to over whelm his opponents in battle, and force his enemies into submission.

Special two

Grievous wound

Deal physical damage to all enemies.

This ability gains 10% more offence for each defeated enemy.

Zeta: Turn meter is refilled and skill is reset upon killing an enemy with aspect of fear.

This one might be a bit over the top, but this guy is relentless when he attacks and an on reset kill would continue to frenzy through his enemy without remorse.

Unique:

Grievous can't recover protection.

When Grievous drops below 100% health, he will dispel all negative statue effects and gains protection up (100%) four 3 turns. (Can only be used two times.)

Zeta: Random alley taunts for 2 turns, if the taunt is removed before this, they re-taunt for 1 turn.

As proven by kenobi, Grievous has very little to protect him once his body is ripped open, but Grievous proves to be very resourceful in his endeavour to survive, so I went for best of both words, making him kill able but making it hard to kill.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this, it was a long thought and I liked the idea.

Thoughts would be nice, as I'd like to know if this was to much of to little or kind of just (shrug) meh.

Replies

• Options
    Well this kit is without a doubt way better than his current kit, but about his unique, i think this should be added: he makes an ally with the highest health taunt. Instead of making a random ally taunt, or maybe a random ally with lower health than himself, that plays into his cowardly escape and ditch underlings when things get too hot tactic.
  • Options
    He needs a rework
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Well this is a necro thread. But anyway, the +10% offense doesn't make up for the fact that they can no longer deal crits to the enemy (you would insanely lower their damage output). And also Grievous + HK lead can solo any team because if Grievous does damage 4 times with his basic attack then he can get 4 crits in 1 turn, giving him 100% TM and going again in an infinite loop.