New Player Direction/Advice

So I started playing recently and am really enjoying it. My biggest dilemma is what team to build as I have both Kylos and they are carrying my team, but everyone else seems to suggest scoundrel builds.

I am 45 with 4 star kylo masker, 2 star kylo unmasked, 3 star Cd, and 4 star chewie and Jc. Advice?

I am trying to figure out where to go with my Shipments because I am sitting on resources while farming Lando and StHan. I already have old Ben and QGJ as well as Tarkin and Phasma. Just overwhelmed at the options.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    This game is all about resource management. I would say choose a synergy team of your liking and start farming them as priority 1. Level, star, and gear them up to make them Arena viable.

Scoundrels and Bounty hunters are your key to limited resources such as training droids and credits. There are events that rotate every 6-12 days for each of these that require those characters.

The biggest and final advice, is give some forethought towards ships (unlocks at level 60). Ranking well in fleet arena will bring in some nice rewards, and get you farming zetas as early as possible. Zetas are for above level 80 character abilities. Very slow to farm, but very useful for some characters. You will need the character and the ship to use them in fleet. Look ahead to see what you need.

Always scower these forums for strategy. They have an entire section dedicated to strategies and characters.

Good luck!
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • Options
    Rebel Alliance
  • Options
    I Think u should save to get a few chromium packs to start u off and save as much as u can plus ditch the packs after cause they'll be no use as u can grind on shipment and i suggest getting Finn,ezra or Darth sidious a good start to help u out
  • Options
    get princess Leia she is very very useful and powerful when put in a rebel team or any other with attack combos(phasma?)
  • Options
    Phoenix -start now.

Rebels - particularly Wedge, Biggs, Lando, STHan, Leia.

An Empire team, for Thrawn.
  • Options
    Phoenix -start now.

Rebels - particularly Wedge, Biggs, Lando, STHan, Leia.

An Empire team, for Thrawn.

you need phoenix for thrawn, not empire. You need empire for r2, and r2 for cls
  • Options
    ^ Excuse me, you're right, I was rushing.

Phoenix for Thrawn.

Empire for R2. And then onto Old School Rebels for CLS.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Just trying to see my options with Old Ben and Mace unlocked but not liking them. I hear so much about QGJ, but have yet to see his potential.

I am def. in love with the two Kylos.