Searching for guild that is active as of Dec 2017

I am a recently returning player (level 60) and there are a lot of new features in the game I am still getting used to. I am active and typically throughout the day I’ll play until I’ve exhausted all of the daily things to do. In the past two days I’ve guild hopped probably 5 times and have been the ONLY active person in each of them. Playing solo is ok, but I’d prefer to find a good guild home with some interaction. I want to play the game to its fullest and without an active guild I’m missing out on some features. If I seem like someone your guild can use please let me know.

Replies

• Options
    Hi Droidenater, my guild has just created a sister guild for people to gain further information about the game and to help build a community of SWGH players. We use line app daily to communicate and answer questions. My ally code is 332-327-332 if you are interested.
  • Options
    Hi Droidenate, you are exactly the type of player we are looking for for our guild, Guild Cymru (Wales) We are an 1,5 year old (maybe more) guild who has been laid back until now. Now we are rebuilding our strategy and organising on Discord. My discord is Capsizing#4221 and my ally code is 591-483-948
    Looking forward to seeing you in our guild.
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the responses and the time you put into them. I have found my new guild home. I appreciate all of the invites.