We are Looking for a Specific Guild to Grow With

I represent a collective of active players belonging to a single guild that’s about to reach its limits.

We did Heroic raids, had 12hours no damage houserule for it. We’re a mix of players from +8GMT’s and -4, -2GMT.

We barely reach 25players from TW requirements.

We’re a total of 7 players interested, but I can only vouche for three active players out of the 7x (I’m included).

We’re looking for a similar guild like ours, we don’t really use Line or Discord, i’m very active so simple commands in Chat is enough for me.

We are willing to communicate.

I’m willing to learn Line or Discord but no promises on how active i can be.

Basically , we’re looking for a chill guild wherein we could pitch in and make significant differences.

and not feel like the environment will be much like a chore.. We want to improve a guild that can participate in TW’s all the time! and for the rest, we’re all willing to learn given our restrictions from using Line or Discord.

some player background :

My GP - 1.9M, i have a Zylo, im using theorycrafted builds, got a PS @7*, weak rogue1 (no Chaze), got a BB-8 on first release since i opted to go for FO early, got Thrawn - all7*. Missed CLS, no GK yet, got an almost 6* HanSolo @ gear10. Got DN 7*, but in my honest opinion, my character-faction management is significantly weaker in LS than DS.

I have most ships @ 7* and 6* , average rank in Squad Arena - 18, in Ships Arena - 1. Tie Reaper @ 4* close to5*, MilFalc .. same situation to TieReap, i just farm what i think are cool ships to use with flare and style, lolz i dont really like to copy already-proven builds too much.

Been playing for almost 1year now, a Dolphin , but a Whale when it comes to Sith/BH (my preferred factions) #goDarkSide #iwantmydarthrevanandjangofett

other players’ ave GP - 1.5M

PM me.. im Enye164

peace

Replies

• Options
    Architects of swfc would love to have you guys. Even if only 3 of you are extremely active. We are at 41 mill gp we have won all of our territory war. Send me a friend request if you are interested. Ally code 756-822-842
  • Options
    Wookies remorse would love to have you guys ... we run HAAT and Hpit both with 24 hour no damage rule ... we are trying to get everyone to use line app but most use in game chat ... we’ve been getting at least 25 stars in tw and right now or guild gp is 60+ mill ... just Have trouble getting everyone to sign up in tw ... oddly enough we are 7 short :) ... we will kick people to make room for you guys lookup ryanemt on line for more info
  • Options
    Come jo in Drunkjedimasters. We can make room for you guys. We don't really use line or discord either. My ally code is 358335524
  • Options
    Original darkside would love to have you all and i can clear up dead weight
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    im still awaiting responses from my teammates as to who else should be joining me on “MovingOut” day, will update u guys as soon as I have the final tally

we cant keep missing TW’s thats for sure
    Post edited by Enye164 on
  • Options
    Dude, you're perfect for us. We had 50/50 in TW and crush raids with minimum directions or rules. Check PMs and message me, you're what we need to be better ourselves.

100m+ GP
  • Options
    Update : to avoid misleads and confusion

About 7-8x lvl 85players with ave GP of 1.3M (currently 6x are on agreement to join our guild Leader’s decisions) are willing to look for a new home. We intend to stick together though as a general consensus.

The thing is, we really want to make our current small guild work, thats another issue our Leader hasnt resolved yet among the majority.

We’re at 49/50 and 8x as ive mentioned are above 1M GP, 11x are lvl71-84, 5x are above level65 but below 70.

that only makes about 24 players willing to do TW’s.

the rest are active but are really younglings as of now.

What’s clear is i was tasked to look for a new home similar to our build in our guild.
    12hour waiting period in Heroic Raids, we do hpit and hAAt, we just lack TW participants.

“We can’t keep missing TW’s.”

This is just an update for the recruiters that:

we’re trying to have another go at the 5th installment of TW to come, and see if we can make it to 25x this time around.

HOwEVER, if this last ditch effort tanks, the offers i received in my privatemessageinbox are all being taken into account by our Leader.

thanks for the info guys.

i will update when i have more info to share :)
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We wish to join a guild (should we finally join another) that we can call “home”.

not too strict with Line or Discord or other apps aside from Swgoh, and can do TW, TB, hpit hAAt, and probably a guild that’s not yet too strong.

There’s going to be too much pressure on most of our members if we join a guild with 40M active Guild GP. Besides, if we’re merging, we will most likely merge as a larger group.

if it were up to me, iLL join an already established guild that requires 3 or 2x more members..

but thats not my style either. a guild is only as strong as its members.

So basically we’re looking for a home that has a similar situation as us SINCE i/we are having such a hard time recruiting for our guild.

so anyways, iLL update soon. this is Enye164 of uGuild Alliance, signing off.

(play signoff music)
    Post edited by Enye164 on
  • Options
    GoC Omega is a guild within the Game of Clones alliance and we are looking for some new members, if you are interested. Check us out at https://swgoh.gg/g/19628/game-of-clones-omega/

We are casual but do use discord a lot - mostly just for chat since in game chat is limited. This is not a deal breaker for us though.

We do require everyone to be on swgoh.gg as it helps to coordinate for TW and TB,

We do a 24 hour ZDR on both Pit and HAAT, both of which are on farm.

Currently we are 66 million GP, but getting stronger everyday.

If you do go on Discord, we have a recruitment channel there where you can get more info.

• Yung_Doc
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Awaken is looking for strong active players to fill our roster. We are 39/50 right now due to a trimming of inactives. Our gp is almost 31 mil but active full active is around 25 mil. We run heroic rancor 2 to 3 times a week and have solo ready for p1 and p3 of haat just struggling to get past p2. We are 2-2 in tw and are getting 15* in both tb but can easily get at least 2 more if I had more people able to follow directions. You would fit right in with us if your are will to join. We do use discord to better strategize but we relay everything in game so it is not a requirement. Please give us a consideration.my discord ia YungDoc#8692 if you are using it and would like to talk.
  • Options
    8 of us have successfully transferred.

this will be fun.

thanks ALL.

closed.