When is potency and tenacity getting a rework?

Because right now its a joke, tenacity is not worth it unless you go all in, while most 7* level 85s potency is already higher without trying.

Tenacity up gives 100% tenacity, why does tenacity down still have to suffer with the 15% chance to resist? They are the same buff/debuff, they should act the same

Or heck, just rework the whole thing so it works

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i like it the way it is.
    relatively useless tenacity stat > getting resisted an awefull lot
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Tenacity Up gives 999990% Tenacity. Modding for it is kinda silly.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Evasion up is also inconsistent, it offers +15% evasion while evasion down is -25%, not that it really matters with everyone using R2. While status effects could be better I think most people are alright with them being suboptimal, that's why it hasn't changed
  • Options
    The thing is

When is tenacity/potency being fixed as its a broken stat thats HEAVILY skewered towards the AI?
  • Options
    You're smoking crack if you think this will ever get changed. There are much worse issues being ignored.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Tenacity up is not as much of an issue as it was. The commander Luke meta thankfully made that less prevalent. Before with Rex and Chirrut, tenacity up was game breaking and made me want to quit when I ran the debuff reliant dark side. While I agree that tenacity down should still have a debuff chance, tenacity up is stupidly overpowered.
  • Options
    Defense is in need of a rework first.