what is the best Zeta for Jedi Rey

Looking to run Jedi Rey in the arena but out of her 3 Zetas I can't decide which one is the best I only have enough mats to do one?

Replies

• Options
    Her leader ability (1st), her second unique (2nd) is how I rank them. She doesn't really fit anywhere if she's not the leader imo.
  • Options
    I think it is too early to tell. As long as she has BB8, she seems like a strong second. Mine is not purple matted up enough to play with yet.
  • Options
    I did her first unique the clensing one cuz it seemed like the best for arena. Her leader seems like it's good for raids only
  • Options
    @superitalian. "seems like it's good for raids only" == "bad for arena" or "doesn't matter for arena"?
  • takowalker
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I already put it to her leader skill and thinking which unique should be next.
    Clensing sounds nice, but R2 unique can work like that when she hits critical. (except stun etc)
    The second one, foresight... Can this foresight avoid Han's first shot?
  • Options
    takowalker wrote: »
    I already put it to her leader skill and thinking which unique should be next.
    Clensing sounds nice, but R2 unique can work like that when she hits critical. (except stun etc)
    The second one, foresight... Can this foresight avoid Han's first shot?

Han bypasses foresight.
  • Options
    Han bypasses foresight.

oh... I'll zeta the first one
    or chopper...
  • Options
    I did her first unique the clensing one cuz it seemed like the best for arena. Her leader seems like it's good for raids only

With her leader, her cooldowns get reduced. There's a 5 turn cooldown, so you can only user abilities like special, special, basic, basic, basic, special, special, and so forth.

With her leader zeta'ed, it's special, special, basic, special, special, basic. Her abilities can be spammed much more effectively.

Her cleansing unique is a secret gem that I don't know why so many people think BB-8's before that one. She has so many weaknesses without that zeta.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Only a 40% chance to dispel debuffs in a game known for its notoriously bad RNG? Not a great zeta. Any zeta that only offers you less than a 50/50 chance at something is not as good as a sure thing.