TW fleet problem

With normal teams I can send in one or two troops. With fleet if I have 5 or more left I cannot send just one or two ships (have spare capital). I can do when it is only ships left but not if I have many.

So. Useless 45k fleet team and I can't send one ship to finish last guy.

Please change. Same like normal. Send as many as you like.

Replies

• Options
    thomssi wrote: »
    With normal teams I can send in one or two troops. With fleet if I have 5 or more left I cannot send just one or two ships (have spare capital). I can do when it is only ships left but not if I have many.

So. Useless 45k fleet team and I can't send one ship to finish last guy.

Please change. Same like normal. Send as many as you like.
    This is strategy. It makes quantity of defense more important than quality of offense, but also means you can gamble by having a good defense team--so that if your defense wins one fight, you'll probably win the whole war.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I appreciate it can change your strategy. Sort of means you should put weaker fleets up front and stronger behind on def as they have to use full fleets to beat your weaker ones (or at least a fair number do) and they are left with partial ones to finish off the back. Even with all ships unlocked I am not sure it is possible to have one defence and two full offence squads, there just aren't enough ships. Even if it is the majority will not be in this position. I know you don't have to use the reserves to attack but even so.

Really it is probably more my OCD that it is just inconsistent plus ship numbers may be a crunch point more than with toons.