Grafting Table

Just a thought for the devs here. We have the tables and room for it in the game, but a grafting table would be great. Being able to use 20 mk I of a gear to craft a mk II. 20 mk II to craft a mk III, and so on. On top of this, being able to use a combination of gear to craft higher rarity gear would be extremely helpful. This would help the higher level player to use up the excess storage of gear that rarely gets used, that we get from our daily challenges.
I don't know if this is the best method to go about it, but I would love to see something like this brought to the game.
This in my opinion is an idea that I would love to see come to the game, but I know a lot of my ideas are kind of lame. So what do you all think about this one?

Replies

• Options
    We wish, of course it would have to be done both ways since mk3s and 5s are usually way more rare than 4s
  • Options
    Player base: give us a tool to turn excess useless gear into useful, otherwise had to be obtained from store for crystals, gear so we can spend less money.

CG: haha, very funny. Keep spending.
  • Options
    They're not doing us any favors to that end. That should have been in the game the whole time me.
  • Options
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    They're not doing us any favors to that end. That should have been in the game the whole time me.

I agree, it should've been in since the start. However, they have been listening to player feedback much more recently than they have in the past.
  • T4NM4N26
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Player base: give us a tool to turn excess useless gear into useful, otherwise had to be obtained from store for crystals, gear so we can spend less money.

Hahaha
  • Options
    Vorgen wrote: »

Sounds about right. :D
  • Options
    Always felt we should trade with jawas or Watto.

'Ah, Nubian, eh, we have a lots of that, uh.'

:smile:
  • Options
    Yes, we should.
    However, I came here becuase the post said GRAFTing table - and that was EVEN MORE interesting. Build your own SW hero from the parts of others. I think I'd keep it pretty simple - maybe just GG's body, JarJar's head, Yoda's legs, and both Anakin AND Lukes cut off hands on GG's arms.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice