Finn or Raid Han?

*Spoiler alert!

This is yet another "who should I zeta next?" post.

My gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/kenpachi1017/

I need to clear out light and dark hard 9 nodes as well as cantina 8.

I also need to improve my arena rank.

I was waiting for the second coming of **** (aka CLS) maybe at Christmas?

BUT, I hear Finn is a META dogg.

I have Number Crunch.

My question is this...Solo shoots first, or Finn zeta?

Or, another suggestion?

Thanks in advance, all!

Replies

• Options
    Depends, is your resistance ready to rumble as soon as you zeta finn? If not, Han's zeta instantly makes him the biggest damage dealer in the game and can fit into any team, and also disrupt any opposing teams goals. So, my suggestion is Han, but if you have all your resistance guys ready to go Finn's zeta will score you instant 5 mill in HAAT, can beat any team on offense, take you through tb, etc etc. Depends on your roster :)
  • Options
    If your resistance is ready and they don't need much to get going by the way I would go with Finn, but you will have cls before long and you already have number crunch then zolo would fit very nicely. Zolo is a beast and I believe you'll get more bang for your back there,I wish I had some him sooner. And since you don't need resistance to clear gw anymore I would go zolo then save some zetas for cls you should be able to rock your ls cantina and arena with that
  • Options
    Looking at your roster I would say Finn as you only have him 6* and all other resistance are 7* with ok gear.

You probably will have another zeta ready by the time you get raid Han from 5* to 7
  • Options
    Thank you all for advice so far...honestly can't decide...

Maybe I need to wait a week and see if CLS is coming back this month...then Raid Han cause he will be six star soon.

If not, I can probably go Finn...but should farm Res. Trooper.
  • Options
    shoot first zeta first

bad joke but serioisly i believe shoot first should precede over number crunch or any other zetas out there
  • Options
    Shoot first is great, and Raid Han is one of my top toons, but he's soo squishy below GXI, especially not under CLS lead. I would not spend a zeta on him until you take him to GXI, as he's quite slow to equip. I'd go for Finn, best zeta in the game, will have you a team that can rock everywhere (but arena). You will easily have another zeta before your Raid Han is ready.
  • Options
    Finn is a really good zeta and will make an instant impact for you if you have decent resistance. Although if you are ready for CLS it may be worth waiting although your going to have to gear CLS as well. I would probably do Finn now as you will be better in raids and arena.
  • Options
    I've been told that Trooper is needed to make the whole resistance meta team work and you don't have him unlocked yet so I'd probably save the zeta in case CLS comes back.
  • Options
    I would definitely go for Finn, you're not competing for top spots in arena and Zolo will not benefit you more in TB than a decent Zinn Resistance team would.

Zinn will also help you to get a good score in HAAT to unlock GK.
  • Options
    Thank you all...

There is nothing worse than a zeta burning a hole in your pocket!

However, I just used the swgoh.life/farming website and it's about 4-6 weeks for me to 7* Resistance Trooper.

I'm really stuck, huh?!
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    You can also buy RT shards in the guild store, which will cut down that farming time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Zeta han solo, it doesnt matter if he is 5* or 6*, just gear him up.

Finn is useless without resistance trooper and for raids bb8. For arena, han is better anyway unless you have new rey, at which point his zeta is useless.