Top Zetas right now?

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
Sitting on 60 Zeta mats right now and honestly don’t know where to use them. Any recommendations? I have zFinn, zeta CLS “It Binds All Things”, zeta Thrawn unique, zeta R2 “Number Crunch”, and zeta Raid Han. Zader and zMaul from way back when as well. Thanks in advance for tips.

Replies

• Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Sitting on 60 Zeta mats right now and honestly don’t know where to use them. Any recommendations? I have zFinn, zeta CLS “It Binds All Things”, zeta Thrawn unique, zeta R2 “Number Crunch”, and zeta Raid Han. Zader and zMaul from way back when as well. Thanks in advance for tips.

Since you have so many mats, I say zeta R2's combat analysis unique. It's pretty useful. At the same time, you should probably keep saving zeta mats, because we might be seeing characters like Grievous or Palpatine get reworked and are given zeta abilities. It's up to you though
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I'm strongly considering Veers for a Troopers team. Would be very useful for territory battles and wars.
  • MDTODDY
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I'm strongly considering Veers for a Troopers team. Would be very useful for territory battles and wars.

I second this, especially for dark side territory battles
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Ask YouTube. Ahnald I believe has a video with the top 10, though I don't think it includes the new Rey.
  • Options
    Maybe CLS Lead ability, Rey´s Lead ability, R2s combat analysis for arena,

Mother Talzin, Kylo Ren and Veers for TW

Cody for hAAT
  • Options
    Veers is a fantastic zeta
    R2 zetas are great as well
    Pocket the extra or throw it on talzin
  • Options
    If you don't need them, save them. New content is being added like crazy, and you'll be ahead of the game when someone relevant to your roster is added or given a zeta ability. I'm jealous.
  • Options
    Savage is a fun zeta
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    So many good zeta's, it's impossible to chose =D
    I'd go with whatever faction/toon you like, unless it's a crappy zeta ofcourse.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat here as was about to ask the same question
    I’m sat on 60 zetas at the moment and as I haven’t unlocked cls yet I guess that’s where they will all go after the next event
    I already zetad
    Double thrawn
    Double r2
    Qjg,boba,Vader,Tarkin,maul,savage,kylo,Sid,and sabine
    Only one I regret doing was maul
  • Options
    MDTODDY wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

I second this, especially for dark side territory battles

I have veers zeta and its one of my favorites theyre not viable in arena due to meta but great for TW TB and galactic war. Imperial troopers is one of my favorite groups
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Mikepins wrote: »
    I’m in the same boat here as was about to ask the same question
    I’m sat on 60 zetas at the moment and as I haven’t unlocked cls yet I guess that’s where they will all go after the next event
    I already zetad
    Double thrawn
    Double r2
    Qjg,boba,Vader,Tarkin,maul,savage,kylo,Sid,and sabine
    Only one I regret doing was maul

I think Maul has a good zeta, though. But not in this meta game.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to strategy section

Nooooooooo *Vader Scream*

@Kyno when any thread is moved off general, it is pretty much a guaranteed death. The General forum used to be so much livelier and enjoyable. Now it feels dead with constant post moves. Please consider minimizing moving posts.
  • Options
    Jyn’s lead would be very useful if you can run a rogue one squad - TB and TW relevant.

R2’s combat analysis

CLS leadership

• Options
    zVeers is awesome.
  • Options
    Finn

R2

Thrawn
  • Options
    Im saving mine for an eventual Vader/Palpatine rework. So thats 4 potential zetas. Another for Wampa unique to give with Vader synergy and 1 spare. After that I just got numerical crunch and will have bind all things when luke comes back