annoying to find an arena opponent

to find the highest possible challenge in arena i sometimes have to refresh 30 times which is really just a big waste of time. In my opinion the next QoL update should have a scrolling function so you can see all opponents in both arenas!

Replies

• Options
    I’d like this too. It would make my life easier to find this one player I love messing with before his payout. Priceless
  • Options
    Hahaha you are a bad person XD
    I’d like this too. It would make my life easier to find this one player I love messing with before his payout. Priceless

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    It would be nice to change the Arena selection where you could scroll back and forth between your bottom and top available opponents. To me, if it is allowed to attack 9 from 14, then it shouldn't take 1-2 minutes of refreshing in order to make number 9 appear. The challenge in arena should come from the quality of the opponents that you face rather than the mechanics of selecting the opponent.
  • Options
    We've been asking for a slider since forever. I don't think the devs have ever commented on it.
    Tin Foil Hat Time: They make it freakishly difficult to find your opponents on purpose. You refresh for 10 minutes, can't get to them, so you settle, which means you overall either get less rewards from a lower rank, or have to spend crystals on a refresh.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    BUMP.

There was a few times I've spent upwards of 10 mins just refreshing for a max jump. How fun is that? It also doesn't make sense from EA/CG perspective as well, there is no monetisation here while only higher resource utilisation, not to mention the most important thing, NOT FUN AT ALL