Better TW participation tools

Hello everyone,

Territory Wars have been a new and exciting addition to the game, I think the majority of players will agree with me on that. It's really a great addition to the game, but not without it's flaws.

One of those flaws is one we also ran in to with Territory Battles: insufficient tools to properly tack guild member participation.

As it stands a player gets banners 20 banners for deploying a defensive squad and 10 banners for a successful offensive battle. Key word there: successful.

When you come across a zone with a particularly difficult defensive team to beat and you've already used or put your best characters on defence and so have others, you may need multiple squads to take down a strong defensive squad. Some players will unsuccessfully throw multiple teams at it without ever getting credit, there is no deployed GP or anyting like that so it's impossible for Officers to monitor exactly how much contribution a particular player puts in if they aren't successful in winning a battle.

There should be an easy solution for this:

- Add an "unsuccessful attacks" tab.
- Add a "total characters remaining" tab.
- Players with no banners earned should still show up with a 0 rather than having to cross reference the guild member list with the people who contributed.
- Players who did not sign up, should show up in the sign up pages with "not signed up" or something like that.

I think this would make a lot of officer's work a lot easier and far less frustrating. It also makes it more apparant when someone is just slacking off without being able to say "yes but my game crashed 51358498746516874 times" or "I tried but couldn't kill anything".

Feel free to add your own ideas.