Sparring matches

Any chance we can have sparring matches inside a guild or with our allies? You can make it have set # of lineups for folks to spar against with fixed mods. I think it would be helpful with practicing for TW/TB.

Replies

• Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    People have been asking for a practice mode ever since the game started. Unless it uses crystals, energy, or they can benefit from it in some other way it will never happen. Over 2 years gone and still no practice mode so it's not looking promising.
  • Options
    would be nice to face folks outside arena shard. should be a perk of joining a guild.
  • Options
    They could make use of the ally points in practice mode so it would not be limitless.
    Nordic Kingdom Alliance Leader
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3687/nordic-kingdom/
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why is it not happening already
    This is truly a great idea to make SWGOH great again
    You know how much everybody hates the moment when one used all the energy, all the arena trials, all event trials, and stuff, and literally having nothing left to enjoy in the game, yet still want to play something?
    That's the moment when people get bored and start thinking about other games or other hobbies
    So this should be a thing as soon as possible for the sake of everyone including CG/EA
  • Options
    +1 for pratice mode
  • Options
    People have been asking for a practice mode ever since the game started. Unless it uses crystals, energy, or they can benefit from it in some other way it will never happen. Over 2 years gone and still no practice mode so it's not looking promising.

This. Give them a reason (CG makes $$$) or practice mode will never happen.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    American wrote: »
    would be nice to face folks outside arena shard. should be a perk of joining a guild.

Aren't we(your shardmates) enough !!?? ;)
    I like the idea, don't think i'll use it that often, but it would be a cool feature.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    American wrote: »

Aren't we(your shardmates) enough !!?? ;)
    I like the idea, don't think i'll use it that often, but it would be a cool feature.

I dont want to see the same lineups all the time... and i dont want to drop to test my other teams out haha