Snoke's ship.

So its a big ship, seems enough for a Ship raid. I count 4 possibilities:
1. Deathstar
2. Deathstar 2
3. Snoke ship
4. Star killer base

Which do you want to see more for a ship raid?

Replies

• Options
    Raid on General Grievous and Count Dooku's Malevolence...well either a raid or have it available for us to get in the future :-)

But as for your choices... I would pick any of the Deathstar's/Starkiller (Leaning towards Death-Star #1)... that's quintessential Star Wars.
  • Options
    Don't forget the opening scene from TLJ, that was basically a ship raid on screen. True, was not one of those iconic monstrosities you listed, but then again, neither is an AAT.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    What was the name of the planet in the beginning of the movie?

Phase 1 ground battles
    Phase 2 space battles

I'm down.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    What was the name of the planet in the beginning of the movie?

Phase 1 ground battles
    Phase 2 space battles

I'm down.

D’Qar

Snoke’s ship is The Supremacy.
  • Options
    Your post is confusing based o nether title then your options list. What are you asking, a new capital ship and crew? A new raid with Snoke?
  • Options
    I do think a dreadnought would be awesome. Give FO a good capital they are missing.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I just want a new raid....I don’t care where or what, just something other than a rancor or an AAT
  • Options
    Grievous is due for a re-work and hopefully will get his capital ship. General Hux or Snoke or Both in the Supremacy would be cool as a capital ship. A deathstar raid, 1st or 2nd death star wouldn't matter to me, with Luke's X-wing as the reward would be great too. CLS can be a pilot! The 2nd deathstar could provide cool phases and locations. Even admiral Yularen would be a cool addition, if CG is allowed to add more clones. JKA could have his star fighter. Gen. kenobi could have his fighter as well.

So many characters that are already in the game coulld/ should have ships and don't. But we had to have Geo. Spy be a pilot? The possibilities for ships provides great potential for this game.
  • Options
    First and foremost we need more Capital Ships. Especially with TW and how it works.

Though yes, more ships is a biggie. In BF2 even Yoda has a ship.
  • Options
    I think we need more fighters before we add capital ships. As it stands, there are 4 capital ships available, but only 28 fighters. This leaves you with only 7 fighters per capital ship. And most people I think by now have space for 8.
  • Options
    We don't need more capital ships for tw. There are only 34 that can be used on defense. If you need more than a few second attempts on offense, your guild requires a lot of fleet focus, not more diversity. That's 68 minimum fleets, maybe 75-80 maximum. Even with the minimum player requirement of 25, every player only needs 3 - 4 capital ships, which is exactly what you should already have.

I would however, love another option in arena. And adding hux and his ship makes way to much sense from every point of view.
  • Options
    I would still like to have a Death Star raid. Last phase is ship battles.
    Make this very hard. And you have to have this raid on farm before you can get ROTJ Luke :smile:
  • Options
    If there's a ship raid, I can't imagine they'd start with anything other than one of the death stars, being as they are the most iconic piece of machinery in the franchise. If they wanted a two stage option (phase 1 and/or 2 toons/land battle, phase 3/4 ships), which is probably likely given the limited number of options we still have for ships, then I'd bet on Death Star II as it is (a) a Death Star and (b) can involve a land-based battle to take down the shield generator.

In fact, it gives a lot of options for how they want to structure it. Phase 1 (and/or 2) could be ships, taking out the executor because they can't attack the death star yet. Phase 2 (and/or 3) could be land to take out the shield generator. Phase 3 and/or 4 to take out the death star. Breaking it up this way would force us not to be able to solo the entire raid with a single team, ever, because you have to switch back and forth.

Or if they want to keep them together, Phase 1 and 2 could be land, phase 3 and 4 could be space.

Lots of options, but if we have a fleet raid, and if it's not the iconic death star, I'd be very surprised. Huge marketing miss.
  • Options
    Corvis will probably make its way
  • Options
    I am surprised we did not get 3 inferno squad toons and the corvis from BF2. 2015 we got the BF toon Magmatrooper.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Dang, i thought you would be on vacation and this post would get a few more opinions in it beofre it gets buried.
  • Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If we do get a ship raid, one or both of these things is going to need to happen unlimited refreshes on ships or weaker ship phases. Another option is to add more ships.

As it stands, i dont know if you could add the capital ship mechanism to a raid because it doesnt really make sense. Mostly because there is little incentice to use anything other than tarkin or thrawn. Also, if there is no cap ship, can we still use reinforcements?