Krennic sometimes fails to revive DT and 3 shot Zolo

My arena squad has Krennic and DT in it. I was facing a squad comprised of CLS (L), Zolo, GK, DN and R2.

My DT was killed early in the match, not by DN - Annihilate, just by standard damage mainly from counter attacks in response to his grenade aoe thrown to dispell stealth. I tried to revive him with Krennic - Death Trooper Assault, but DT did not revive. Is there anything besides death mark and DN - Annihilate that can prevent revives? I tried to search for this but didn't have much luck. This has happened to me multiple times. Is this a bug or is something going on that I don't understand?

Also, that same match. The opposing Zolo attacked my Krennic 3 consecutive shots. My Krennic had not attacked so non of them were counters. Zolo should not have been able to take 3 shots, right? the Zeta only says he gets a second shot.

What am I missing with these situations?

thanks for any helpful feedback..

Replies

• Options
    HellbenT wrote: »
    My arena squad has Krennic and DT in it. I was facing a squad comprised of CLS (L), Zolo, GK, DN and R2.

My DT was killed early in the match, not by DN - Annihilate, just by standard damage mainly from counter attacks in response to his grenade aoe thrown to dispell stealth. I tried to revive him with Krennic - Death Trooper Assault, but DT did not revive. Is there anything besides death mark and DN - Annihilate that can prevent revives? I tried to search for this but didn't have much luck. This has happened to me multiple times. Is this a bug or is something going on that I don't understand?

Also, that same match. The opposing Zolo attacked my Krennic 3 consecutive shots. My Krennic had not attacked so non of them were counters. Zolo should not have been able to take 3 shots, right? the Zeta only says he gets a second shot.

His special gives him TM for how much crit he has. So he attacks 3 times. One from his special and 2 from his basic
  • Options

Not sure about the revive situation but maybe Zolo used his second ability which grants him TM then used his basic which can hit twice. From your perspective it would look like he shot three times.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    @cadwane beat me by a minute
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    @cadwane beat me by a minute

Yeah lol, plus if you are doing x4 the animation is hard to tell appart unless you pay attention
  • Options
    OK, Yeah. I should have thought of that. He used Deadeye first, which allowed him to take his basic shot right away, which gave him the 2nd basic shot with his zeta... 3 total. Deadly. Thanks.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    As far as the rez... did you not hit any debuffed toons or get debuffs to stick?
  • Options
    Krennics revive requires the enemies to have been debuffed. If you happened to use his aoe on a squad with tenacity up, you'll likely not get the revive.
  • Options
    Ah, it's not clear to me that the debuf has to exist prior to Krennic's attack or if the stagger applied counts. If the stagger counts toward the debufs, I must have had terrible rng to not apply it to any of the 5 opponents. Thanks.
  • Options
    Ah, it's not clear to me that the debuf has to exist prior to Krennic's attack or if the stagger applied counts. If the stagger counts toward the debufs, I must have had terrible rng to not apply it to any of the 5 opponents. Thanks.

Exactly. I'm not even clear if it mean debuffed has to exist prior, or if it only counts the stagger. The ability is poorly worded. What I think it means, is when the ability resolves it counts each enemy who's debuffed, any debuff. At least that's what the Magic player in me says.