Warning - DS TB Platoon bug?

When I went to place a character into DS TB Platoons at the same time as someone else, their character placed into platoons ahead of mine. However, my character was deployed into the territory as a result, and now I cannot place him in any other platoons. I can now only use him in missions in that territory.

I suspect this was the fix they made to avoid people exploiting multiple deployments, but this new outcome surely isn’t working as intended?

Replies

• Options
    Nothing works as intended. The bug they tried to fix not only still happens, it happens on LS TB as well.

It's busted.
  • Options
    Great!
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    A 100% proper fix would probably break the system or allow other exploits so I bet you they're willing to force a deployment even if it doesn't get used in that platoon slot rather than let more problems spring up. May be WAI we just haven't gotten any word on what bug fixes rolled out.
  • Options
    Unreal....and it looks like the difficulty issue remains according to some reports. Sigh....
  • Options
    So nobody's gonna question the odds of him deploying a character at the exact same time as someone else for this to be an issue ...
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Jooms wrote: »
    So nobody's gonna question the odds of him deploying a character at the exact same time as someone else for this to be an issue ...

It happens all the time lol. Odds are quite high
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines