Need more Empire Toons

So many rg tips and other Empire toons that are needed in platoons. We need Empire to be as robust as rebels.

Replies

• Options
    Very much so. The imbalance is confining. Agree.
  • Options
    I agree but let's face it. If the empire was any good, the movies would have ended differently.

That said, we need head bump storm trooper aka HBST, the most famous and claimed for of them all.

Seriously though, I'd like to see Inquisitor toons and kallus.
  • Options
    nxv wrote: »
    I agree but let's face it. If the empire was any good, the movies would have ended differently.

That said, we need head bump storm trooper aka HBST, the most famous and claimed for of them all.

Seriously though, I'd like to see Inquisitor toons and kallus.

Haha I understand the rebel bias to a point. This is a holotable anything can happen! Resistance and ewoks fight the seps! Give us scout trooper, Rukh, more pilots- tie defender and tie bomber.
    Give Vader 2 more zetas and rework. Throw Granda pa palp one as well. NRAJ talked about topical. The end of Rebels this is probably as Topical as Empire will get before we get another Han and Lando next year. We re hungry for more DS. Start with Empire- throw them in arena/cantina/gw shipments. No zeta not op.
  • Options
    I'd like Vador and Palpatine reworks. EP definitely is one of the most important characters in the movieverse and was only bested by Mace (who also needs a rework...). But now he's easily outmanoeuvred by almost anyone.

I'd like to see how SW: Rebels finishes because maybe we'll get some insight on more empire toons like governor price, who was a top student in the academy IIRC.

In the end though, we'll have to let go of the empire. It lasted 4 movies and 4 seasons of an animated series. Now it's all about FO versus Resistance, the same way it was Separatists versus Galactic Republic, Sith Empire versus The Old Republic. Now that Disney controls SW, we'll be seeing ahead and not looking to the past.

Tldr: it's a Disney franchise and I'm thinking we'll only be getting FO and Resistance legendaries/toons from here on out
  • Options
    For this many Empire toons to be required in platoons in phases where Empire toons are required for Missions, yeah... it sure would be nice to have some more options.
  • Options
    It is a shame that CG has neglected the Empire so much. Sure makes it hard to fill platoons and complete missions. Oh well, I'll just worry about it as much as CG does.

wallet-lock.jpg
  • Options
    Where's that separatist rework?
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    For this many Empire toons to be required in platoons in phases where Empire toons are required for Missions, yeah... it sure would be nice to have some more options.

+1000 You are SO right
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

Your cries of help have been answered CLS has returned. That should help out the Empire and make their TB easier.
  • Options
    Personally, I'd love a Captain Piett... with an April Fools Heros Journey to become Admiral Piett by standing by as Ozzel is choked to death!
  • Options
    This is still relevant
  • Options
    We absolutely need more imperial troopers. The Trooper synergy gives us a unique way of customizing a Trooper team and swapping them for other troopers to make the optimal team. But we need more options. Scout Trooper, Shadow Trooper, Sand Trooper, etc. No other faction so desperately needs and welcomes generic characters.
  • Options
    We absolutely need more imperial troopers. The Trooper synergy gives us a unique way of customizing a Trooper team and swapping them for other troopers to make the optimal team. But we need more options. Scout Trooper, Shadow Trooper, Sand Trooper, etc. No other faction so desperately needs and welcomes generic characters.

Yes and to be put in arena/cantina/gw stores.
    Scout trooper - target lock and troopers have 10% accuracy.
  • Options

Yes and to be put in arena/cantina/gw stores.
    Scout trooper - target lock and troopers have 10% accuracy.

I was even hoping for an Iden Versio character as a potential new Trooper leader. Gotta have options at lead too.
  • Options
    That would be great too.
    I just want to know if I should tell my guild if they can ever use their tfp rg or stormtrooper again. Looks like the answer is no.
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    That would be great too.
    I just want to know if I should tell my guild if they can ever use their tfp rg or stormtrooper again. Looks like the answer is no.

Yeah, I’m shocked RG did not get a look with the EP and Vader reworks.
  • Options
    That would be great too.

Yeah, I’m shocked RG did not get a look with the EP and Vader reworks.

Good pun. And yea RG should have a better sync’d kit with ep. he was a great tank. Taunt at 50 percent health stun and slow are all cool. But something more to fit his job of who he is protecting.
  • Options
    He should have a revive mechanic, kind of like NS zombie or something like that
  • Options
    RG should work differently under Palps - protecting only him. Maybe sharing life/equalizing life, taking his debuffs like Zavage, regenerating when shock is applied.

Purely defensive, purely to ensure palps lives way longer then normal.

Then, yeah, more Empire. Scout Trooper is a slamdunk, bonus with Stormtrooper to help protect it.

Iden Versio and Inferno Squad should be easy - maybe people who have BF2 can get a bone.... or something. Sorry to say, as BF2 ages she's going to become ever more irrelevant and we'll miss a chance at some needed Imp's.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    RG should work differently under Palps - protecting only him. Maybe sharing life/equalizing life, taking his debuffs like Zavage, regenerating when shock is applied.

Purely defensive, purely to ensure palps lives way longer then normal.

Then, yeah, more Empire. Scout Trooper is a slamdunk, bonus with Stormtrooper to help protect it.

Iden Versio and Inferno Squad should be easy - maybe people who have BF2 can get a bone.... or something. Sorry to say, as BF2 ages she's going to become ever more irrelevant and we'll miss a chance at some needed Imp's.

Yea RG should only be down for Palp. There’s a great many Imperial Troopers that can be added.
    More pilots and ships.
    Empire can really and should be as buff as rebels.
  • Options
    They have 17 now. Most are hard to farm. I think they could get to 25.
    They'll just give us K2SO Pre-reprogramming(is that a word)?