Guild Leader Tools

Zoj
46 posts Member
As most GLs know, there will inevitably be members who don't follow guild rules for whatever reason. I'm thinking specifically about the Zero Damage Rule my guild--and many others--follow for Pit Raids. Right now, the only recourse GLs have is to remove a member from the guild, i.e., outside of making an announcement in GC.

Sometimes, kicks are too extreme a measure. So, I'm lobbying here for increased GL control over different facets of the game. For example, I'd like a Command option on both Pit Raids and AATs, similar to the one we were recently (and thankfully) given for TBs.

An increased functionality of the GC Header would be great, too.

In TBs, members can now receive messages that new orders have been given. It would be terrific if the GC Header had a bigger character cap, and if members received a reminder message to check the Header when it's updated. Sometimes, a member will log in and the orange Header chyron will not appear after an update. This happens with my alt all the time. You've got to manually refresh the app to ultimately see it.

Any other ideas for GL tools? Feel free to list them here!

Replies

• Options
    I agree with you on that one. It would be a major help to guild leaders if we could REDUCE the registered damage players did to the raid such as setting it to 0 (this way we could enforce the 0 damage rule).

Also, being able to set a link to the guild's page (or discord server) the members could click in the chat header would be awesome.