You guys got the wrong Rey

JasFonz
317 posts Member
edited December 2017
Ok Jedi Training Rey is a good overall toon but I would like to talk about Scavenger Rey on a JTR lead team. All zetas.

Scavenger Rey is hitting for over 60k on her special. Taking out Thrawn with full protection in a shot. I’ve been up against it in the top 3 teams.

I’m not calling for nerfs or anything, just saying that she is back with a vengeance and We might need a second protection bar :-)))

https://imgur.com/gallery/OtqUX

I’m sure members using her with CD/CC will testify

Replies

• Options
    I saw that on YouTube. Although wasnt exactly at full protection for the one i watched, but easily close to full protection. She did 48k and i was like.. dayum.
  • Options
    Check the link I just added.
  • Dyha
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    She is essential and a must 4th member of jedi rey team, you either kill her fast or she is going to wreck someone with id up. Had her repeatedly oneshoting dn and cluke from full protection in arena.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thrawn with less than 70k eHP isn't really strong thrawn and poorly moded
    Anyway I cake walk this team with empire
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    collapsE wrote: »

your thrawn has more than 70k hp? O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Care to share your empire team please? I’d be happy to try it out
  • Options

70K???????
  • Options
    Yeah I actually ran into this myself, using Scavenger Rey on my RJT team. She one-shotted (well, if "Flurry of Blows" counts) the opposing Thrawn from full-protection/full-health. Felt great!
  • Options

70K???????

yeah combined health and prot .. Mine is 71k and not modded for prot but for offense
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You are referring to Thrawn right? Care to share your SWGOH.GG link so we can check out your team?
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mine is over 70k too... I'm not sure how that's a shocker, since so many use Thrawn. Remember his leader ability gives +15% max protection. I am also not using any protection primary mods other than the circle. My thrawn is at 73k after his leader boost.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

70K???????

yeah combined health and prot .. Mine is 71k and not modded for prot but for offense

haha, so by your own definition your thrawn is almost(!) poorly modded.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    JasFonz wrote: »
    Ok Jedi Training Rey is a good overall toon but I would like to talk about Scavenger Rey on a JTR lead team. All zetas.

Scavenger Rey is hitting for over 60k on her special. Taking out Thrawn with full protection in a shot. I’ve been up against it in the top 3 teams.

I’m not calling for nerfs or anything, just saying that she is back with a vengeance and We might need a second protection bar :-)))

Scav Rey is nothing without RJT
  • Options
    This is awesome, finally an answer to this cls and thrwan meta, no nerf needed, lets make this arena more diverse. Im tired of facing the same team, over and over and over again. Time for some different flavord. Hello one shot(multi shot to be honestly) queen rey.
  • Options
    This doesn't seem like a huge surprise. I've known for a long time before now to kill her as soon as reasonably possible. The expose train Finn teams forgot about her, but any other team she's in, she wrecks
  • Options

Care to share your empire team please? I’d be happy to try it out

you can check me out on yt collapse swgoh with shut production or check out Miami Heat or boxanthefuzz they are great guys with better mods and better gear..
    My avg rank 1.3 and I play empire on whale shard
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options

And?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    She's like raid han, just no stunning, double taps, counters, and is only useful under one leader.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

And?

His header is all wrong...thats my point
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

And?

His header is all wrong...thats my point

What do you mean by header? Thread title? How is that wrong?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

70K???????

That's different than just 70K health!
  • Options

70K???????

That's different than just 70K health!
    I sad ehp which is effective HP which means health and prot combined.. Almost feel bad as new player had to explain this

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

your thrawn has more than 70k hp? O_o

eHP != HP

Effective health is usually a stat indicating how much damage the opponent must do to your toon in order to take it from full health to zero health. Hence armor/resistance should also be factored in. F.ex. with 40 health and 33% damage reduction from armor your eHP would be 60.
  • Options
    you can check me out on yt collapse swgoh with shut production or check out Miami Heat or boxanthefuzz they are great guys with better mods and better gear..
    My avg rank 1.3 and I play empire on whale shard

That’s a pretty awesome team you have there.

Ok just to clear up some stuff, my thrawn is as well geared as yours and the opposition Thrawn in the video too had good gear. So gear isn’t an issue.

You cannot compare Thrawn on lead and Thrawn in a squad, so your argument is kinda nullified.

This post isn’t about total hp/Prot on Thrawn, it’s about Scavenger Rey actually hitting for over 60k with a shot on a very small cooldown, given th fact she either has foresight or smokescreen, this makes it an annihilate with a shorter cooldown.

Not long before everyone dusts off their Rey and brings her back in, I’m on a 2015 shard in the top 5 and I can tell you that there are already 7 teams sporting this line up in top 20. Not long before we lose diversity yet again and end up facing Rey by the dozens.