Bb8 cooldown

Using bb8 today apparently his special has a 70 turn cooldown. Have a screen shot.

Replies

• Options
    Lol, that's how it has been since day one, you just get him I'm guessing?

The cool down goes really fast,
  • Options
    Yeah and I didn't need to use him until recently. It seems really high.
  • Options
    It only looks that way ;). Use him in a the right squads and it's actually a three turn cool down . Use secret Intel and watch the cooldown melt
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to proper forum category

ukbe24lhwl9o.gif
  • Options
    Turkinaa wrote: »
    Using bb8 today apparently his special has a 70 turn cooldown. Have a screen shot.

Is this a post from September that go stuck in the interwebs somewhere?
  • Options

Is this a post from September that go stuck in the interwebs somewhere?

Guess you missed the part where this player just got bb8. . . .
  • Options
    With zeta Finn and full Resistance or full Droids with high crit, it works out to about 4 or 5 turns. With Finn, the second use will be faster because of the number of exposes BB-8 will throw out there when he uses Illuminated Destiny.

Weird as it is to say, having a 70 turn cooldown is the only way to make that ability balanced :P
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    With zeta Finn and full Resistance or full Droids with high crit, it works out to about 4 or 5 turns. With Finn, the second use will be faster because of the number of exposes BB-8 will throw out there when he uses Illuminated Destiny.

Weird as it is to say, having a 70 turn cooldown is the only way to make that ability balanced :P

This.

If BB-8 uses only his basic ability and non of them crits, he will need full 70 turns for Illuminated Destiny. If somebody manages it and posts the video of it, it would be one of the best swgoh vid ever IMO.