Cantina Drop Rate Charactersplitter

The drop rate for character splitter in the cantina is really teribble at the moment.
Todays new record: 15 battles in a row with 0 char splitter as a result. Really frustrating :-(
At this speed it will take over one year to make ONE char a 7star char. This cant be intended, i hope...

Replies

• Options
    I've gotten 1 hit in 22 attempts before... rng is king.
  • Options
    Do not worry. For 500 sims it will average to 30%
  • Options
    What character are you working on?
  • Options
    Because I'm also having some terrible drops today for even ezra
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

As sample sizes get larger the numbers average out.
  • Options
    Iam working on old ben.

@lossberg if the 30% are for all players and not for every single player, one could be really unlucky and get nothing out of all his fights. so there have to be a counter for every player or this system sucks. I really cant see the 30% at the moment.

Another point is if the first 200 of 300 tries are fails and the last 100 are wins, this would be an unsatisfactory distribution ;-)

Leaving this out i really like the game. Thumbs up!
  • Options
    I believe the worst I ever did was 0 on 2 back to back 20 pulls, on the flip side I've gotten 16 on a 20 pull also
  • Options
    @Cowboy
    Good to know that the flipside exists and is not a myth :-)
    I would like to find her too... start for today: 5 luke draws on lightside with 0 splitter. Could be worse, i know :-/
  • Options
    numbers of today: 1 splitter out of 12 pulls in cantina.
    terrible ratio. still cant see a 30% all are talking about :-(
  • Options
    I've been having terrible luck too. Are there things that influence this? Sims vs auto vs. actual battle? What character you pick to assist you? Or is it entirely random? I've had one drop today, it's killing me.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I've been having terrible luck too. Are there things that influence this? Sims vs auto vs. actual battle? What character you pick to assist you? Or is it entirely random? I've had one drop today, it's killing me.

No, there is nothing that influences it.