Heres a Joke....

Ive been playing this game since launch, and I still havent completed the HAAT yet. But my 6 month old secondary account is lvl 75, is two TBs from getting HY, will have GK done by the end of the month, Has two zetas saved up in fleet currency and is readying a team of GK Zarris HY Thrawn and Ezra/Talzin. Isn't it funny how lucky you get sometimes.....

Replies

• Options
    You probably learned a thing or two about strategy and direction from your first... Can you call it luck?
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Raindragon wrote: »
    You probably learned a thing or two about strategy and direction from your first... Can you call it luck?

Probably more to do with being unwilling to leave his guild for one that can do HAAT.
  • Options
    Raindragon wrote: »

Complete luck from the HAAT guild though, I just randomly picked a guild and boom. Thats luck
  • Options
    I'm still sans HAAT but we let low people in our guild (below 70!) and are about to do our first HAAT. Some people are just fortunate
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Also I was hoping for a better joke from HK47. He has great humor!
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Yeah if you been playing since launch, you should be able to pretty much complete Haat by yourself with the AA, Han, CLS, Thrawn, BB8 team. I took 10 months off after playing the first couple month the game was launched, and can easily take out the majority of haat myself at this point with all the overpowered toons.

Also you definitely should have left your guild to get one that can complete haat a long time ago. Doesn't sound like luck had anything to do with it, just poor prioritizing on your main. Which is totally fine if that's the game experience you want, but don't chalk it up to bad luck.
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Yeah if you been playing since launch, you should be able to pretty much complete Haat by yourself with the AA, Han, CLS, Thrawn, BB8 team. I took 10 months off after playing the first couple month the game was launched, and can easily take out the majority of haat myself at this point with all the overpowered toons.

Also you definitely should have left your guild to get one that can complete haat a long time ago. Doesn't sound like luck had anything to do with it, just poor prioritizing on your main. Which is totally fine if that's the game experience you want, but don't chalk it up to bad luck.

I personally dont care for GK, I use thrawn and do fine for what I want to do. Its luck that my second account got into a HAAT and my main guild is on the verge of doing it.
  • Options
    You should care for GK he’s the best tank in the game. Leave that guild and join a guild that can complete haat, better gear, GK shards. You will find a guild in 30 seconds that can complete it
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    You should care for GK he’s the best tank in the game. Leave that guild and join a guild that can complete haat, better gear, GK shards. You will find a guild in 30 seconds that can complete it

I think Stormtrooper is better tank:).
  • Options
    Gawejn wrote: »

I'll go with zombie as best tank.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

I'll go with zombie as best tank.

Oh yeah:), zombie is the best:)
  • Options
    No question....AAT is the best tank in the game :p
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    No question....AAT is the best tank in the game :p

:):):)
  • Options

agreed
  • Options
    I often kill Gk with K2 with a single punch