Imperial probe droid obtaining shard requirements

I was just wondering what gear level and characters i should obtain for imperial troopers to get these shards as i like the toon very much.

Currently farming veers, shore and deathtrooper already and Stark I believe is required. but who else should I get?

Replies

• Options
    I used:
    5* veers G9 no zeta
    6* snow G8
    7* storm G12 no zeta
    7* death G12 with zeta, but it's useless
    5* starck G7

All of them around +70 speed, except starck. And I got smashed..... :D:D . Ok i didn't wait for filling platoons, and I sometimes forget to use the scpecial ability, but still it seems kinda difficult to me.

So I would suggest getting them all to G12 to be on a safe side.
  • Options
    Seriously? Wow that sucks. Mine are all g7/g8 and I was hoping to get by with arena (+90 speed) mods on them. Guess it's not worth moving them then.

Why did they not make this mission easier. Uhg.
  • Options
    Veers G10 zeta, DT g11, snow G9, shore G10, starck G8. Reasonable mods. I almost beat it, got only down to leia left. But I forgot about the ability until last second.

Got a lot of counterattacking hoth soldiers on p1, there's no way tp control their healings and counters with troopers
  • Vettes4Fetts2
    523 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Finished it. Wish I could post the video.

https://youtu.be/mxo3Ou9_wgc
  • Options
    Yea, I lost my starck in first round and most of protection on others because of the counterattacks... So veers zeta would definitely help(to enter 2. round with full protection). And in second round I went for han, but wasn't able to finish even him.... I probably would if I used that ability properly, but the forsight they were getting make it really hard.

I could probably play it better, because honestly I don't even know exactly what abilities leia and han have. But I though it would be cakewalk. And I was wrong :D
  • Options
    I think they forgot to do the difficulty pass on the IPD mission, it has 4 elites on wave 1 and is way out of line with the rest of the tier.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/150646/ipd-special-mission-did-not-get-a-difficulty-adjustment
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I run a trooper sqd, so I took starch to 5* n thought this would be easy. I went in w Veers G12 zeta, DT G11, Shore 6* G10, Snow G11, Starck 5* G7. I lost... but I effed up. I beat the first tier with everyone still in good shape, forgot to use the ATAT in the beginning of tier 2, had to kill the princess 2x. Then killed Han, and didn't have enough left in the tank for CLS but it was close... I think if I used ATAT on Han n finished him off it woulda been different... I'm ****. It's still a challenge, may be beneficial to take starck to G8 or higher, and if you don't have a really good trooper team w your ATAT? I dunno if u will have the staying power in the last battle.
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Big problem even w a Veers zeta is the rebels hanging daze on some of your players cuz u won't get the turn meter. If they're strong, you're right as some of the posts above state. You'll still get to the second battle in really good shape. Hoth Han revives, that's why I killed the princess 2x. He should be your priority, but like I said before, if your troopers aren't studs you won't be able to hold out long enough to kill CLS.
  • Options
    All gear 7. Auto.

Sure lol
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Its very easy with a solid trooper team...

I used Veers (with zetas), Starck (a pretty crappy one at g9), snow trooper, Magma and Stormtrooper....

Just clicked auto and won...
  • Options
    veers 11, shore g12, death g12, snow g9, starck g9, no zeta. i finish it with some difficoult, i lost starck and shore in the phase 2. Death and shore have arena mod (both over 200 speed), the other normal mod (+40/50 speed).
    not easy, I'm the only one who has completed the mission in my guild
  • Options
    Well looks like its going to be a while before I can even finish the fight this forget the probe droid. As Im not in a position to devote that many resources to it. Hopefully they will reduce the difficulty at some point.
  • Options
    Could you (EA) help us get the Imperial Probe Droid Shards? Really! Nobody can get it, or that I know have gotten it to 7*. Let us be able to get the thing.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I had 3 or 4 characters left vs the lone Commander Luke and I lost. I was really close but you know how stupid commander luke is to play vs.

Lmao stupid is censored? Can I type "dumb" then...
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Options
    First time, i just about did it with:

Zveers g11
    Snow g10
    Storm / shore g11
    Starck g7

All 7* aside from starck at 5. Was one shot in it

Did it again this week and starck at 6* & g8, and took out snow for g12 death. Smashed it.