anyone have ig88 as lead?

the extra crit chance seems like a huge bonus for the toons that need the critical hit.

i was thinking of doing:

ig-88 lead
Hoth rebel scout
geo soldier
dooku
poe

the extra crit chance would make hrs a strong attacker and dooku with his critical hitting bonus attacks will hurt...

only downside i can think of is that this team would be very squishy and kind of slow

so should i have ig-88 lead for this setup or should i stick with sid?

Replies

• Options
    dunno how much Poe would help that team. 88 and possibly another will be down before he goes. (Although might be fine if Dooku stuns well) I would go with a rezzer (Daka) or health buffer instead. Imperial guard might do the trick after changes.

Played with 88 a little and his health steal is awesome now, just has to survive to his turn.
  • Options
    Scinful wrote: »
    dunno how much Poe would help that team. 88 and possibly another will be down before he goes. (Although might be fine if Dooku stuns well) I would go with a rezzer (Daka) or health buffer instead. Imperial guard might do the trick after changes.

Played with 88 a little and his health steal is awesome now, just has to survive to his turn.

i have daka maybe i should start farming her... thanks!
  • Options
    It's actually an interesting idea. I use 88 and Sid lead so you gain 6 percent crit hit chance and lose 20 percent crit dmg. Think the crit chance may be worth a shot.