Imperial Retaliation - Special mission, 4 Elites

My understanding was that the number of elites wouldn't exceed the current phase of DSTB. Example: Phase 3 wouldn't include more than 3 elites.

Started special probe droid mission and first wave has 4 elites.

Did I misubderstand the "fix" of DSTB or is it still broken?

Replies

• Options
    Moved to appropriate subsection.
  • Options
    Only 4? I had 5, did not kill anyone
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    RescueME wrote: »
    My understanding was that the number of elites wouldn't exceed the current phase of DSTB. Example: Phase 3 wouldn't include more than 3 elites.

Started special probe droid mission and first wave has 4 elites.

Did I misubderstand the "fix" of DSTB or is it still broken?

Pretty sure that was only stated for combat missions.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    It certainly feels like they missed the special mission when they rebalanced tge difficulty. My other teams went 4/4 in all ither battles, while my g11 zeta'd Imperial troopers hit creamed. It wasn't even close.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    only 1 out of 9 in my guild completed it, and a few of them have g12 troops in their teams.

for the record I completed Rolo mission with 2 g10, two at g8 and one at g7 (no cls or Han) , and it was easy.
  • Options
    Yeah, they def need to tune down this missions. Especially this once. No reason I shouldnt have been able to clear it. Granite LSTB seems so easy bc of CLS, but DS doesnt have that. How about helping us out CG/EA? I even bought the initial 40 shard pack to help support you guys and now its going to be several more weeks/months before it moves past that initial 40.

So much unbalance!!

~D
  • Options
    Yeah, this thing is still a joke. The rebel synergy and healing makes it tough for full squad G10-G11 to complete 3 Phases at times. Top that its also hard for most to do the bonus ship mission P4, Complete Ship Mission and Fill platoons.
  • Options
    No one in our guild completed this, either. It's tuned far too hard currently.
  • Options

Same here - 5 elites. Did anyone else have an issue with Death Trooper not hitting twice in a row? My Death Trooper didn't attack twice in a row against elites.
  • Options

Same here - 5 elites. Did anyone else have an issue with Death Trooper not hitting twice in a row? My Death Trooper didn't attack twice in a row against elites.

those rebels apply daze, he attack once if he's dazed.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1399241/#Comment_1399241
    Hiya!
    Combat missions are different from Special missions, as Special missions are tuned to be more challenging as they provide special rewards. Still, we appreciate the feedback and will send it back to the team.

• Options
    scuba wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1399241/#Comment_1399241
    Hiya!
    Combat missions are different from Special missions, as Special missions are tuned to be more challenging as they provide special rewards. Still, we appreciate the feedback and will send it back to the team.

What a nonsense answer. Let's lock a toon needed for dark side arena viability behind an impossible farm.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It certainly feels like they missed the special mission when they rebalanced tge difficulty. My other teams went 4/4 in all ither battles, while my g11 zeta'd Imperial troopers hit creamed. It wasn't even close.

Same. Got wiped.