KRU Zeta worth it at 4*?

I have enough Zeta mats for another Zeta and I'm wondering if it's worth it on a low star KRU.

My Arena team is full Zeta First Order with Kylo at G12 and everyone else a couple pieces shy of G12. I'm usually in the 100-150 range on my shard. KRU is 4* and G9 right now but I'm actively gearing him up.

I'm guessing the better Zeta for KRU is Merciless Pursuit.

Replies

• Options
    If you run First Order then surely you're already drooling at the effects of his maxed leadership? :). While I don't use my FO in arena right now, I zeta'd Merciless Pursuit as soon as he was released and he makes FO such fun to play, speed/more speed/dmg and healing! His star rating doesn't matter when he does so much for the team.

If you play FO and have a zeta in your pocket, I'd recommend it for sure
  • Options
    I put both zetas on mine when he was 4* and absolutely do not regret it. The only FO I regularly use is TFA Kylo, but the leadership makes him an absolute beast. It gave me what I needed to beat the only team I previously had no chance against, CLS (L), Thrawn, R2, GK, DN/Han. Even on occasions I don't win, it's hilarious watching all these OP toons hack away and do nothing to Kylo. I don't think he'll dominate arena no matter what, but the zetas certainly make him viable and a whole lot of fun.
  • Options
    KRU is a awesome tank. I zetad him right away as well and definatly dont regret it. My FO teams rocks and hits like a hammer now. With both kylos **** near indestructible mind you I got a 7* g12 kru.
  • Options
    Thanks all! I think I will Zeta him because he looks like a lot of fun.
  • Options
    I am strongly considering it as well. Both zRen's together appear nearly indestructible. Really hope they put him on a cantina node and not a single hard node. Took me about 5 or 6 months to get Nihilus to 7* refreshing his node once daily.
  • Options
    KRU is a awesome tank. I zetad him right away as well and definatly dont regret it. My FO teams rocks and hits like a hammer now. With both kylos **** near indestructible mind you I got a 7* g12 kru.

How much of a difference did those last couple stars make? Mine's almost to 6* right now. He's durable, but nowhere near indestructible. Regular Kylo under the KRU leadership on the other hand can take a beating from a full META team for a couple minutes if the battle goes south and he's left alone. Does KRU become as durable as the original Kylo? I'm thinking about pairing both kylos with barriss and GK for crazy survivability, but I don't know if this will be necessary once KRU is starred up in a couple/few weeks