Mother talzin is too expensive to farm

Spent 2 grand in the last year on this game. I’m not cheap. But come on it’s a video game and this is one character. Let’s be real for a second. Also we need more zetas.

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Spent 2 grand in the last year on this game.
    come on it’s a video game

Although I guess I should say thank you for keeping this game I enjoy and have spent $22 on afloat.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Spent 2 grand in the last year on this game. I’m not cheap. But come on it’s a video game and this is one character. Let’s be real for a second. Also we need more zetas.

Homie you need a woman.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Atrreyu wrote: »

Homie you need a woman.

The game will probably be easier on his wallet lol.
  • Options
    It’s the same model as all the other new characters, 6-8 months is the window for those who will spend out the nose for them and then they will be put on farmable ftp nodes and in another year you will have them as they have fallen out of meta.

The only exception to this is wicket and they are still being mean with this one by event locking it to something that gives abysmal returns and comes once every month or two... by the time we get to 2020 we might get to play wicket without spending a few hundred bucks...

Meanwhile other games produce characters for use in mobas that cost reasonable amounts, probably because they make up the loss on reskinning them with new decorations.

So while sad, give it a few more months and I’m sure we will see her put on a hard to grind mode with low chances for shards!

I do feel your frustration I can’t farm the new ships without paying through the roof...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Kithryn wrote: »
    It’s the same model as all the other new characters, 6-8 months is the window for those who will spend out the nose for them and then they will be put on farmable ftp nodes and in another year you will have them as they have fallen out of meta.

The only exception to this is wicket and they are still being mean with this one by event locking it to something that gives abysmal returns and comes once every month or two... by the time we get to 2020 we might get to play wicket without spending a few hundred bucks...

Mother Talzin is the same format as Wicket.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Aggressive microtransactions with chance items like lootboxes is taking a ton of heat right now. I just read apple is going to start making developers release the chances of the items. Hopefully, this backlash will change the business model of games like this one to be more consumer-friendly.
  • Kithryn
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Aggressive microtransactions with chance items like lootboxes is taking a ton of heat right now. I just read apple is going to start making developers release the chances of the items. Hopefully, this backlash will change the business model of games like this one to be more consumer-friendly.

I hope so too, it’s getting a touch out of hand with the pay to win model. Today my guild couldn’t even touch TB because over half the platoons were blocked by KRU. So despite having decent teams we get watch them murder by the strafing run.

I get it’s made tougher, but it’d be nice if they tuned it up down the road rather than it serving as punishment for not paying out enough on these characters high priced characters.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Kithryn wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

I hope so too, it’s getting a touch out of hand with the pay to win model. Today my guild couldn’t even touch TB because over half the platoons were blocked by KRU. So despite having decent teams we get watch them murder by the strafing run.

I get it’s made tougher, but it’d be nice if they tuned it up down the road rather than it serving as punishment for not paying out enough on these characters high priced characters.

They went way too far with platoons. It's insane right now, particularly dark side.