"The price for treason"

Replies

• Options
    Order 66 confirmed
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    The price for treason is death, so death trooper is January login hero.

I want this so badly it hurts my tummy
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Why in the world does anyone want rose? Seriously? Is there some much better back story in comics or something that wasn't in the movie? She did less than bistan. At least he got off a couple blaster shots.

There are also people asking for Padme. Pretty extraordinary.

Padme was vital to the movies and showed skills in diplomatic and battle situations. Rose just fulfilled a stereotype about women drivers. I'm not calling for padme but she makes sense
  • Options
    It's jar jar. He got kicked out of the gungan city and then interacted with the Naboo, then came back to the city even though he was exiled. That sounds like treason to me.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

Why in the world does anyone want rose? Seriously? Is there some much better back story in comics or something that wasn't in the movie? She did less than bistan. At least he got off a couple blaster shots.

Padme was vital to the movies and showed skills in diplomatic and battle situations. Rose just fulfilled a stereotype about women drivers. I'm not calling for padme but she makes sense

Rose is just a diversity checkbox, that's all. I won't be surprised if they actually pull off the whole Poe-Finn thing to check another one...
  • Darth_Amarth
    354 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Rose is just a diversity checkbox, that's all. I won't be surprised if they actually pull off the whole Poe-Finn thing to check another one...

With all due respect, this is a really ignorant statement. Regardless if you liked the character or not, it is wrong to assume everything is done for diversity's sake. I mean, it's Star Wars. We have weird aliens all over the place. If you feel "diversity" was forced, it is you who have a problem.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

With all due respect, this is a really ignorant statement. Regardless if you liked the character or not, it is wrong to assume everything is done for diversity's sake. I mean, it's Star Wars. We have weird aliens all over the place. If you feel "diversity" was forced, it is you who have a problem.

Actually the character or at least choice of actor for Lando was added specifically for this reason. So, your statement is rather ignorant.

Another is Holdo in TLJ (lady with purple hair) the LGBTQ community was upset and actually marks this as a check against TLJ, as Holdo's character is apparently stated to be Pansexual (whatever the hec that is) and they were upset by the fact that all they got as "representation" in star was was a lady with purple hair - I don't understand what else they were thinking they could do with such a character in a Disney movie, lol
  • Options
    It's Poe.
  • Options
    I love how so many of you can't read into these hints more than one word. You pick out the word treason and think, well who has betrayed someone? Oh Palpatine, Vader, Kallus, etc confirmed! Try taking in the whole hint and using your brain. Phasma said this line so it's either her, or her executioner troopers.
    Just like how the super obvious Commandhere Look hint made people just see the word command and we'll, must be Hux! Or Greivous for sure! No need to read the rest of the hint.
    Also a new movie was just released. How could anyone possibly think they'll put out content from the older movies right now while the hype train is rolling?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dramgon wrote: »
    It's Poe.
    Poe didn't commit treason he started a mutiny - its different.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    AtlasMKx wrote: »
    I love how so many of you can't read into these hints more than one word. You pick out the word treason and think, well who has betrayed someone? Oh Palpatine, Vader, Kallus, etc confirmed! Try taking in the whole hint and using your brain. Phasma said this line so it's either her, or her executioner troopers.
    Just like how the super obvious Commandhere Look hint made people just see the word command and we'll, must be Hux! Or Greivous for sure! No need to read the rest of the hint.
    Also a new movie was just released. How could anyone possibly think they'll put out content from the older movies right now while the hype train is rolling?

Wasn't Phasma the reward in September, they wouldn't repeat so I like the theory of it being the executioner trooper. I'd also take the Riot Tropper they put in the Rey (JT) Event, that thing was crazy.
  • Options
    Praetorian, bro.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Dramgon wrote: »

Wasn't Phasma the reward in September, they wouldn't repeat so I like the theory of it being the executioner trooper. I'd also take the Riot Tropper they put in the Rey (JT) Event, that thing was crazy.

The hint doesn't necessarily refer to the log-in character. And if it was Phasma it was would presumably be a new version of Phasma (though I really don't see why that's necessary).
  • Options
    DJ, with a scoundrel / BH rework
  • Options
    The answer is praetorian guard.
  • Options
    I’d lean towards Praetorian Guard as a lead in to potential event for Snoke in a month or two.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Executioner was my initial thought but I could see it being a Praetorian too. Either one. Anyone else would be surprising.
  • Options

This was my exact reasoning. I’m assuming it’s some sort of FO Executioner, but would love to see a new TLJ Phasma.
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    How capable are your soldiers, General?

General Hux
    I won't have you question my methods.

Kylo Ren
    They're obviously skilled at committing high treason. Perhaps Leader Snoke should consider using a clone army.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Witzkers wrote: »

This was my exact reasoning. I’m assuming it’s some sort of FO Executioner, but would love to see a new TLJ Phasma.

I agree it has to be FO executioner. However, reasoning for Kallus wouldn't be too far off, considering this is the last season of Rebels.
    Still, this is definitely Executioner.
  • Options
    I changed my mind... We're getting planet Aldaraan.
    https://goo.gl/images/xH9E9C
  • Options
    A synergy between Royal Guard and Praetorian Guard would be sweet
  • Options
    Rogee wrote: »

Royal guard and palp
    P-guard and snoke?
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Rogee wrote: »

Royal guard and palp
    P-guard and snoke?

Just imagined Snoke legendary event where we fight against snoke himself along with p guards and krum (or kylo), with resistance
    That would be very enjoyable for sure
  • Options

51IGk6Qby5L._SY346_.jpg

Also DJ was part of the treason scene as well

Be careful btw, no spoilers outside of spoiler thread till January
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    As long as it’s more darkside I’ll be happy. Currently sitting at 61 DS toons vs 77 LS
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s Preatorian
    It’s the name of a book. Preatorian: The price of Treason
  • ESA
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ohh I just realised it's probably Iden Versio or a new finn.
This discussion has been closed.