KOTOR 2:The Sith Lords: Characters that should be added

Liamtbqh
620 posts Member
edited March 2019
I did a KOTOR 1 version of this, link here:https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/134949/knights-of-the-old-republic-original-characters-that-should-be-added/p1?new=1

Here are the toons from KOTOR 2 that I think are important or badass enough to be added.

Characters/Ships not included because they're in my KOTOR post: HK-47, T3-M4

Any tags that should be introduced for toons are marked with Italics

-- This was a bit awkward with most crew members due to their progress into Jedi from force sensitives, so tag wise since they turn into Jedi I personally would prefer if they were... but adding a Force Sensitive tag and synergising them specifically with Meetra in place of the Jedi tag, or with it.

Light Side

Meetra Surick AKA The Exile (Protagonist also personal favorite)
hqdefault.jpg
--Must have an ability relating to her being a "Wound in the Force" and feeding on it, like Nihilus.
--Maybe have an ability that interacts with "force sensitives" granting them some kind of buff or ability. (In Kotor 2 she drew in force sensitives and she passively fed on the force, described as being a "wound in the force" and also trained several of her companions to be able to use the force."

--Appearance: No canon in game or movie stuff of her but her look is described as "Having a cyan lightsaber, simple jedi robes, a blaster pistol and an armband." Cyan is basically what GK has in game.
The most to go on is the description, as what they did to her in SWTOR looked weird, also she was a ghost.

Tags: Light Side, Jedi, Old Republic, Attacker

Handmaiden AKA Brianna (companion handmaiden)
latest?cb=20070203042715
--Must have "Echani Training" Unique/Passive
--Maybe have "Force Sensitive" tag or Jedi tag

Tags: Light Side, Attacker

Atton Rand
latest?cb=20140315222801
--Must have "Jedi Hunter" Unique/Passive. (Atton had it first, Cad Bane who?)
--He was skilled in taking out force users through vigorous training when serving under Darth Revan to capture Jedi, so imo I believe he should have benefits vs Sith and Jedi, since he knows how to deal with force users.
This is just one example of were a "Force Sensitive/User" tag could be handy as the ability could be just against Force Users as a whole and not just Sith or Jedi.

Maybe have "Force Sensitive" tag or Jedi tag
Tags: Light Side, Scoundrel, Old Republic, Attacker

Bao Dur
120?cb=20060221185133

--Must have an attacking Ability relating to his mechanical arm(Think "deal double damage if user has protection").
--Must have a unique/passive relating to his remote droid, who almost never leaves his side. (Not a separate toon. Too small imo.)
Tags: Light Side, Old Republic, Support

Mical AKA Disciple
180?cb=20121212132620
Tags: Light Side, Jedi, Old Republic, Support

--This is the only one that should definitely get the jedi tag as he had training prior to meeting Meetra.
--Support because he is a 'Jedi Consular' in KOTOR 2

Mira
180?cb=20080824035320
--Must have a Wrist Launcher type ability.

Tags: Light Side, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Attacker
Unique as she could be the first Light Side bounty hunter to this game.

Dark Side

Darth Traya AKA Lord Of Betrayal (Added)
200?cb=20090601053448
--Must have an ability relating to her summoning light sabers through the force.
--Maybe have a special debuff called corruption
--Maybe have synergy with Sion and Nihilus through Triumvirate tag (their Trio's name, which she basically was in charge of.) Unlikely due to the fact this tag would be quite small, only Visas and maybe a couple of other sith could be added.

This version is far better than Kreia, and Kreia would be unlikely as she is a truly neutral character.

Tags: Dark Side, Sith, Sith Empire, Support

Darth Sion AKA Lord Of Pain (Added)
200?cb=20130203200040
--Must have an ability relating to how he is basically invincible (until he was persuaded to let go of the force and to die) so revive similar to that of NS Zombie but not the same.

Tags: Dark Side, Sith, Sith Empire, Tank

Hanharr
190?cb=20121212151653
--Must have unique passive relating to his "Life Debt" and Ability relating to his Rage.
--Must have dual swords.
Tags: Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Wookie, Attacker
Awkward one again since either Hanharr or Mira had to die in KOTOR 2, would be nice to see both imo.
--Doesn't have Exchange tag as he basically left after killing his boss.

HK-50
180?cb=20070403005056

--Maybe have some ability with the word "Organics" in it, since this is their catchphrase comparison to HK-47's "Meatbags".

Tags: Dark Side, Droid, Exchange, Bounty Hunter, Attacker

GO-TO
latest?cb=20060224164934
Tags: Dark Side, Droid, Exchange, Support

Mandalore the Preserver AKA Canderous Ordo
220?cb=20071206234925
Tags: Dark Side, Mandalorian, Attacker/Tank

Generic Mandalorian
150?cb=20070614002509
--Must have synergy with Mandalore.

Tags: Dark Side, Mandalorian, Tank

Neutral-Undecided

Visas Marr (Added) Hopefully synergy with Meetra is added in the future :(
180?cb=20060212014714
--Maybe have a unique passive called "My life is yours" relating to Meetra or Nihilus.
Tags: Dark Side/Light Side, Sith, Attacker

--Not sure if she should be Meetra's or Nihilus apprentice and if she should be LS or DS due to her redemption.

Atris
200?cb=20071010203813

Tags: Light Side/Dark Side, Jedi, Attacker

--This one is tricky, because we find out during the game she was corrupted by Sith Holocrons and was some sort of Dark Jedi, but she is redeemed by Meetra in the end. I prefer pre redeemed version for in game as it brings about a unique type of corrupted jedi who doesn't follow the sith. But either is good.

Notable Ships

Ravager
latest?cb=20070410023604
Nihilus Fleet ship.

Ebon Hawk
They could have 2 versions of the Ebon Hawk, but it depends on if there can be multiple versions of the exact same ship but different Toons. Will have to wait and see what they do with Millennium Falcon.
Post edited by Liamtbqh on

Replies

• Options
    Yes please
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    +1 This post is AMAZING
  • Options
    I agree so hard. I've been thinking about this for a while now. I would love a Mandolorian line of characters. They could bring in so many Mandolorians too with Black Hand too. I enjoy both of your posts on KotoR players. I'm also kind of pushing for neutral characters. There are so many characters this game can utilize that would make a lot of fans happy.
  • Options
    YES! I really hope CG will someday release a big KOTOR update with at least some of the most important characters. They could maybe even do a whole month of KOTOR updates. Maybe something like first week of the month we get some light side characters and the second or third week dark side characters and maybe also some ships somewhere in there.
  • Options
    I would love to see a bunch of KOTOR toons popping up in the game, but sadly there is no upcoming KOTOR merchandise to advertise through that sort of things, so it's very unlikely that they will release TOR toons without a motivation. Perhaps if we push the question again and again, but there are too much new characters to do and a huge backlog of old characters as well.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    I would love to see a bunch of KOTOR toons popping up in the game, but sadly there is no upcoming KOTOR merchandise to advertise through that sort of things, so it's very unlikely that they will release TOR toons without a motivation. Perhaps if we push the question again and again, but there are too much new characters to do and a huge backlog of old characters as well.

Yeah, unfortunately when motivation does come to release specific toons like TLJ they only release like half, hopefully we can see some KOTOR toons with a faction update.

The Sith update brought us Nihilus maybe another Kotor toon can be brought in with other faction updates.
  • Options
    It has to be a permission thing because surely they know there are thousands of us that would love to pay real money for KOTOR characters
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Can EA PLEASE give us what we want???? We want THIS!!! I 10000% agree!!! This post is awesome!!! 10/10 recommend