Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Thank you for CLS. Everyone who doesn’t have him is beyond happy right now

^This +infinity. Bringing back CLS has made me forgive the devs for everything that has caused controversy.
  • Options

^This +infinity. Bringing back CLS has made me forgive the devs for everything that has caused controversy.

+Infinity
  • Options
    I watched the last jedi and walked out and logged in to see cls is back. Great day!
  • Options
    + infinity and beyond!
  • Options

I can’t say what I want about the devs (even though I believe it to be 100% fact), but this makes up for EVERYTHING?

I have CLS and you’ll love him. But come on people. Have some morals or standards.
  • Options
    I mean I think it’s great we have such a great Star Wars game that we can play for free! I try and spend a little bit here and there but I just don’t have the budget to spend a lot. The devs may have made a few mistakes but they have always acknowledged them and are very generous with compensation for bugs. I’m glad CLS is back and I appreciate all the work the devs put in to make this game so great.
  • Leparine
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sorry Dev´s but I dont´feel the sense of accomplishment in any way or happy right now. Now it´s DEZ 28th? I was so hoping for the 22nd. :/ Now it has REALLY been f****** 5 months! Another week of waiting....man....i will unlock him and seriously, I know I´ll have the feeling, that I don´t really care anymore....was just to long. Merry christmas
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Have some morals

Lol no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH