Baneful
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Just to name a few more
Post edited by JT38 on

Replies

• Options
    Hanging out waiting on more energy
  • Options
    I'm here and there. Not spending much time in the arena while I'm playing with some new toons.
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    I've got way too many project toons and not enough energy.
  • Options
    Same here. I can mix and match and hit #1 if I work at it. Honestly though I've lowered the bar to just being in the top 10 for now and trying something different. My Ewok squad is gonna be fun, stayed tuned for that! =)
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    I've played around with Teebo and the stealth shell game is fun, but the other two will take forever. I just got elder and scout to about 4 stars. Another 3 months and I might have something!
  • Options
    I settle for top 50 and occasionally top 20. I could probably go higher if I took ventress out of my team but I don't want to do that. Stay tuned for my jawa team when jawa engineer is released
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa engineer for the win! I thought I read he had more synergy with droids then actually with jawas. I remember the freebie jawa was my hardest hitter for a long time.
  • Options
    Probably be dathcha, jawa engineer, jawa, ig 86 and I'm not sure for 5th until nebit is released
  • Options
    Giran Kenor here rank #75 currently

hey mates
  • Phyneas
    68 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on here as well. Where is Chameau. We need to get that guy to not burn crystals all day just to stay at #1. I'm pretty sure he's not even in my time slot but he's cost me an extra 50-100 on multiple occasions just cuz he's so eager to be on top.
  • Options
    Lots of new faces in the top 20 today. Arena action got intense.

Nana0skywalker
    Johnlin100
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    It is getting pretty active. I'm on cst which isn't terrible, but I'm usually outside the top 20 before I start climbing back up each day.
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I got #1 in my timezone a couple days ago and then I fell all the way to #83 overnight. I'm getting burnt out with the game anyway so I probably won't be in the top 20 for a while
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    That's rough. Worst I've done is top 3 to the 50s. I kept changing up my last squad I used each day until I hit a group that seems to get attacked less often.
  • Options
    I'm in the same time slot as this new nana0skywalker person (5am ET).

I really don't interfere with us in the US since my account is still stuck on Korea time. I try not and mess around with positioning until after payouts in the Pacific.
  • Options
    I'm Sherveen Musch-Something-or-other (stupid long default name I didn't change). I think there's a few too many of us on CST :)
  • Adorme
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Adorme here. Same time zone as Chameau (gmt+1). =)
  • Options
    Is Chameau really GMT +1?

Why is that dude constantly messing with me during my payout.. at GMT +9
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    Options
    He has never really bothered me in gmt-4 so maybe he is asleep then
  • Options
    Ali here. What's up guys?
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    Options
    How are you all liking my NS team? Is it an easy win or has anyone had any trouble with it?
  • Options
    Definitely prefer attacking it compared to dooku and qgj. I usually go for daka, asajj, asohka, NSI, then Opress in that order. Was rockin a Poggle lead team before dooku took over, kinda boring now
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    I think your night sister team is viable. The problem right now on our leaderboard is that if its not Dooku in the lead it's getting attacked. I tried out several different teams the night of the update using several refreshes. I was pretty happy with a Phasma lead team and left it in on D. It went from 1 to 54 overnight.
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Options
    this the only thread for this server? searches never even turned this one out...

respect to a lot of you, some good creative teams. mine typical dooku/rey/rg/han/qgj.
    ima start experimenting a bit
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yea i created it a while ago. The top names probably aren't accurate anymore. I can't decide on my team right now. I drop like crazy no matter what i use
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Options
    lol yeah gotta stay on top of it. I don't stress for top 20, if I refresh once, I make it, if not I drop 30-40...

I'm sure if u worked it, like me u could place...
    teams are tough
  • JT38
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I was going top 10 every day but I dropped to 60-80 overnight so I just stopped caring I boot for top 50 and that's good enough
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Options
    yea, it seems many don't have my EST payout so I climb slowly throughout day and just maintain, yesterday good example where I refreshed once for spot 7...idk.

• JT38
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I'm est lol. But I haven't even tried for top 10 in a few weeks
  • Chapz
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys....I started a thread last week before GizmoJeff told me about this one. I was trying to see when everyone's payout was so we could try and not have us all knocking each other down. We have a tough server, I love it. I started another thread as well

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/49515/lf-server-mates-elliot-samhdd-enigmaticien-kir-kanos-tokhoi

Hopefully we can set something up....