Zeta- CLS or Han

I will be able unlock CLS this time, and want to use him with Raid Han in arena. I have 20 zeta mats now and wanted to see what anyones thoughts are on who to zeta first?

Replies

• Options
    Han
  • Options
    Han it is.

Gonna try CLS, Zolo, zThrawn, zR2D2, Leia
  • Options
    I mean binds all things is arguably better
  • Options
    I mean binds all things is arguably better

That would be my next one. Just was curious which to do first to be most beneficial
  • Options
    personally I think Han would be best as he's really only great with his zeta. Yes IBAT is better, but can get by without it for a time until you can grab it next time. Han though. +10% crit chance and him doing his second attack on basic I feel would help place better damage. But that's just me.
  • Options
    Yeah Han is not really viable without the zeta, CLS is perfectly viable without any zeta, so do Han first and It binds all things next!
  • Options
    I also agree Han needs his zeta asap. I've been using him and zzr2d2 with wedge lead, biggs, Leia, and it's made a huge difference. I plan to replace Leia with CLS, and probably zeta old Ben after binds all things, then add captain han. But it depends on what arena looks like after the 28th. CLS everywhere!