Should the next new content be a raid?

Lash1r
4 posts Member
edited December 2017
It’s been a long time since we got a new raid, and I feel that is a widely appreciated type of content. I’m wondering what the rest of the community thinks.

Should the next new content be a raid? 33 votes

Yes
72%
ZtyleBoba_The_FetterNightloresSpadeFreemanjedikilla84VersattiElleMadaraLovimgsaskia1MorpheusHskull55vegomanYando_ScrozelliInsaneTigerCraneHyperCalm1Syrup_Chugger3Nocturnal_GlowShawn123KiritoismynameKyleStark99Lash1r 24 votes
No
18%
Zombie961Zeuschild35SITHPLAGUE123456789CattailJovana_MiloTommo11 6 votes
I don’t care
9%
PlooshFürkészFierceRevan 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    yes
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes.

The Geonosis arena would be amazing with Jango Fett shards as the reward.
  • Options
    No
    I'd rather a new tier to current raids to appeal to the veterans who have longed since 7* the character and gotten plenty of characters and don't need to worry about another ticket system and organizing a whole new thing
  • Options
    Yes
    I prefer a new raid over these TB/TW crap.
  • Lash1r
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    I'd rather a new tier to current raids to appeal to the veterans who have longed since 7* the character and gotten plenty of characters and don't need to worry about another ticket system and organizing a whole new thing

That seems like it would be simple enough to do. Just turn up the dial on existing content, test it, and call it good. Though, that would not count as “new content” in my opinion. Just more reuse of existing assets.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Lash1r wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »

That seems like it would be simple enough to do. Just turn up the dial on existing content, test it, and call it good. Though, that would not count as “new content” in my opinion. Just more reuse of existing assets.

Well I think it counts as new content because the new tier will need to be tested sufficiently prior to roll out.