SWGOH The best FTP game available?

I've been playing this game for a little over a year. Collecting the heroes is just like collecting the figures when I was a child. The best part about it is that you don't have to pay to get the figures. I contribute enough to balance the amount of time I am entertained each week.
Thank you CG and SWGOH crew.

Replies

• Options
    Play 2 years. Totally agree. And i play tons of mobile games but this is the best.
  • Options
    Prudkoan wrote: »
    Play 2 years. Totally agree. And i play tons of mobile games but this is the best.

Also totally agree
  • Options
    I thought ftp couldn't get Jedi training rey... or so I heard
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i played clash of clans close to 3 years i think, that game was also an awesome game to play completely f2p. This game is less timeconsuming though, wich is great. I'm not even a star wars fan, still like the game.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Agree
  • Options
    I thought ftp couldn't get Jedi training rey... or so I heard

Any ftp game will always be a step or two behind the curve. I'm ftp, looking at getting CLS this time around. I suspect I'll be getting RJT next time around too, lol. I only just got R2 (current event), Thrawn, and BB-8 to 7* the last time they each came around. I love this game because it allows you that feeling of personal progression, unlocking and upgrading our rosters with a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I'm a perfectionist and a collector of a lot of things, so SWGOH fits that side of my personality perfectly.

*Also super rewarding being able to solo most of the rancor where before I could barely get a hit in on the pig. Posting zero damage was not by choice back in the day haha
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    A good point above about Clash of Clans :smile:

That game died a death due to dull content and adding new levels in things. It was the poster boy of mobile gaming for a long time. I have to say after 2 years of that and a year playing this, it's a no brainer. This is easily the best mobile game out there.

Congrats to EA/CG for their efforts and I know at times the forums can feel like a firing line at times for you to read but we do appreciate the updates and new content.

Thank you!

I look forward to the promised dark side love :wink:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    100% agree. Awesome game. Play it more then console games latly. Might be one of my top 5 favorite video games ever. A few bugs here and there but Great job overall. Thanks do much and hope it continues forever! I'll be signed in till they shut the servers down :)
  • Options
    Yeah, this one and "gumballs and dungeons" are two of the best ive seen.
  • Options
    D.C. Legends. Exactly like SWGOH. Playing that since launch never paid a dime. Marvel version of swgoh coming out soon- marvel strike force