How far off 7-star R2?

Petznicholls
22 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hey guys,

R2 is currently shredding me and having about 3 attacks to my one, so it gets out of hand real quick.

How far am I off completing R2?
What changes can/should I make to help get me over the line?

Thanks all.

Edit - swgoh - https://swgoh.gg/u/petznicholls/collection/?f=empire
Post edited by Petznicholls on

Replies

• Options
    You shouls upload your roster via swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Make sure your TFP is as buff as you can make him. He is the heavy lifter for sure
  • Options
    @Anakin_Skywalker My bad, was suppose to add in my swgoh.gg. - https://swgoh.gg/u/petznicholls/collection/?f=empire

TFP isn't an option this time unfortunately :(
  • Options
    Get Royal Guard if you can
    Adding Magma to your team bumps the difficulty up a lot.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Well if you can't have RG in time, here's the deal: bump Palpatine to G10, higher the better. Add ton of potency and speed.
    Spread out shocks to make him faster & prevent taunt/foresight/stealth. Let the hate flow as much as possible to gain health&elongate shocks&5% health damage which will do decent damage to R2.
    Unlimited power on palpatine is your key (Palpatine will do all the job)
    Currently your Palp is at 143 speed, that's way too slow, bump upto at least 180 more the better. use palp lead, or tarkin lead if you lack speedy mods
  • Petznicholls
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Anakin_Skywalker cheers mate. How am I looking now? https://swgoh.gg/u/petznicholls/collection/?f=empire

I didn’t see your comment till just but have messed around with mods to get Vader and Palp over 180. I also spent all my ally points and got lucky on RG. Still need one shard but will get that tomorrow so RG is in play.

It’s still not happening for me but hoping RG will help turn the tide because like you say, Magma is offering nothing to the cause.

Still trying to get palp up in gear but needing quite a bit of raid gear but we can hopefully get lucky. Will be working hard on him and RG in the next 6/7 days for sure.

Cheers again for the input!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Can you add a few abilities. If you can omega a couple of abilities it would help.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Can you add a few abilities. If you can omega a couple of abilities it would help.

Will be able to get some of the other purple ones up, but only going to be able to do one more Omega I think. Palps Let the hate flow I think might be best bet from what I've had so far
  • Options
    **UPDATE**

After many, many attempts I have 7-starred him with EP (G9), Vader (G10), ST (G9), GMT (G8) and RG (G8)

Thanks for all the input on this thread. Now to shift my mods back to arena team
  • Options
    congrats! be sure you need your empire again soon for mythic tier1 and forest moon!