If your waiting on CLS...

So, if your waiting CLS and you have the chars needed at the right gear levels. You should do what I am doing and start getting the gear needed for him. You can do this by getting on swgoh.gg and look in the characters section to find Luke. Then click on the gear levels tab and see what is needed. Thanks for reading!

P.S. before I get annihilated by people who know this. I am aware of that. This is for people who don’t know this.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    P.S. before I get annihilated by people who know this. I am aware of that. This is for people who don’t know this.

i already knew this was meant for people who didn't know this, stop telling me stuff i already know =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

i already knew this was meant for people who didn't know this, stop telling me stuff i already know =D

But he already knew that you knew that he knew that you knew.
  • Options
    *Drain force *Annihilate !!! :smiley:
    But hey, nice move anyway! Thanks
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

But he already knew that you knew that he knew that you knew.

Wait. That’s not fair. I didn’t know, they knew he knew they knew.

• Options
    I didn't know, so thank you! If I should save mods please post as well.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Reminds me of the Simpson episode when all Homer hears is “Moe-Moe-Moe-Moe-Moe”! Lol
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

I have no idea about what kind of mods to put on him. I’ve heard that he needs crit damage mods though. But, I am going to put speed mods on him
  • Options

I have no idea about what kind of mods to put on him. I’ve heard that he needs crit damage mods though. But, I am going to put speed mods on him

That's what I have on my Luke plus 2 zetas. He can solo the pit by himself at this stage
  • Options
    I've saved up for a month on his gear now using the website and now should get him g11/12 on day 1!
  • Options
    200 stun cuffs, ouch!
  • Options
    200 stun cuffs, ouch!
    That’s what I said. Everything else looks pretty easy though
  • Options
    I don't know what I know about it and what you know about it, but now I know a little bit more which is good to know. Thanks for making sure I know what I need to know whether you knew I knew or not.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I don't know what I know about it and what you know about it, but now I know a little bit more which is good to know. Thanks for making sure I know what I need to know whether you knew I knew or not.

Well, I knew that some people would know that they almost knew. So, I thought I would help people know what they almost knew that way they know for sure. And when he is ready you know that you know what was needed. That would Make you in the know, of what you know.
  • Options
    It's good advice regardless of if you know of not :smile:

It's obvious the moment the event hits the gear requests will flood in for blue and green gear needed. Skipping that and having purples on hand is a decent head start :wink:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Good to know. Now we all know what we need to know, except for those that don't know, ya know.

Moved to correct sub forum.