Omega drop on cantina

I start farming Veteran Smuggler Han Solo in cantina last week and until today I did not get a single omega ability. Thats 0% drop, somethimes i use crystals for energy, so i spend lot of energy to get nothing. Anyone have same problems.

Replies

• Options
    Dude, during the Rey event I spent a lot of crystals on both Vets in the Cantina. Like four cantina energy refreshes per day for a week or so... I never ever ever got a single Omega. I also took part in the double drop event for them (which was great for shards and purple ability mats) and got zero Omega's during that period as well.
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's not unusual unfortunately. I've farmed deathtrooper to 7, sithtrooper to 7, Gar Saxon to 7, Sith assassin to 5, and am currently 64/85 on the super commando, oh I also farmed vet Han to 4 during double drops. During all that high level farming I have gotten around 5-6 omegas... if that. You definitely can't count on the high level cantina farming being a reliable way to get omegas.
  • Options
    yea, out of the 2 vets and DT I saw a whole 1. They clearly have the drop rates on those beyond abysmal
  • Vax
    18 posts Member
    Options
    When I first 3 * a node months ago that had a chance at omegas I thought it would be my ticket to greater things. I was pumped... then I took DT from 4-7* and got zero omegas... I know your pain.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I did 5 refreshes a day for 28 days and got 4 omega drops, 2 on double drop days, so 6 total. I consider myself lucky, but that's still super low.
  • Grommit
    63 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Same, been farming Vets, DT and Sith A, 0 Omegas so far.

Meh. Nice concept but honestly I dont terribly care if I dont get an omega. I have a ton laying around still. I would LIKE them to drop. But I aint crying over it yet.

Maybe they should put the chance for a full character at a .0000001% rate, then they can put that in the "Possible Rewards" section as well right? :smile: