EBB looking to Hire: Rancor and Tank on Farm, 107M+ Guild GP, 39* on LS TB

DarthBarron
339 posts Member
edited December 2017
Greetings All,

EBB (Emperor's Black Bones) is currently looking for 1 new member full. Thanks for all your replies. If a spot opens up, I'll update this post..

About us:

We are a casual, but competitive, group. You will never need to submit screen shots of raid tickets, or things like that. We do expect you enjoy the game and will participate in everything (especially guild activities) and are a daily player. We also know life does happen outside of swogh and this is still a game. We currently have Rancor and Tank raids on farm and have rules in place that do not limit damage, but allow players to engage in raids (inclduing all phases of the Tank). We can achieve 39* in LS TB. We are not associated with any large mega-guild. We started a "mom and pop" guild and intend to stay that way.

We are looking for members wth 2M GP or above. If you are close to that and have a strong roster with key toons, we will consider you..

We have a few simple rules to keep the game fun and friendly:

1.) Must join Discord as this is our primary way to communicate everything that is going on and chat with each other. You must join Discord PRIOR to attacking any raid so you understand the guild rules.

2.) Contribute a minimum of 540/600 daily. We would like 600 daily, but there will never be a requirement to spend crystals. (540 is the amount of free energy daily). In honesty, we only check this based on long absences and non-participation... there are never requests for screenshots.

3.) Comply with some simple rules to keep the game balanced for the guild.

The guild is based in CST, so the our guild reset time is Central US. Most raid times are based on that and accomodate US time zones and rotate between morning, noon and evening. We do currently have international players and welcome them, just be aware of the time zone.

Send me a PM for details to join or send me a request on Discord (Kev_1221#6017)

Thanks!
Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
Post edited by DarthBarron on