Rey JT Team Speed

I haven't seen any posts about this yet ...

I'm planning to switch to RJT, BB8, R2, GK (?), +1 (CLS/SRey/Wampa/Old Ben?) within a couple days once they're all hitting g12.

My biggest question is who is most important for high speed/what order should toons be going in?

Previously I ran the CLS classic meta, and R2 was my fastest, but is BB8 more a priority? Or does it not really matter?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    bb8 faster is better imo. He starts the whole give eachother secret intel on special train.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    BB8 fastest. He'll feed 16%TM to JTR off the bat. I have my JTR fast enough so she will cleanse R2 if their han stuns him.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    BB8 fastest. He'll feed 16%TM to JTR off the bat. I have my JTR fast enough so she will cleanse R2 if their han stuns him.

Your jtr is faster than your r2? How can that be?

To op, my bb8 goes first at 249 speed (+bonus tm at the start) then r2, them jtr at 229 (+the bonus from secret intel). The 3 of them always go before the enemy team
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Your jtr is faster than your r2? How can that be?

Wild guess: mods.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If RJT is within 30-40 speed of R2, then if BB8 goes first, she will often go second, because she gets a TM bump from BB8's application of Secret Intel. She also gets a TM bump if anyone on the team gets debuffed, so for example, when opponent Han stuns anyone, or when DN gives health down to anyone (eg after every turn). So pretty quickly she can outpace R2 at the start.
  • Options
    But to the point of the post, BB-8 should probably go first, regardless of how fast RJT is. If RJT goes second that's usually okay, but in an ideal world without Han on the opposing team, yes R2 should go second but nearly as fast as BB-8 and both of them significantly faster than RJT (R2's smoke screen will grant another Secret Intel to someone, which gives RJT even more TM, so you don't want to waste that).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    both 2ey and r2 get 16% TM from bb8. R2 at the start due to bb8's unique "self-preservation protocol", and 2ey when bb8 uses "covert data transfer".
    2ey has 140 base speed, r2 has 157 base speed. So if you're not getting debuffed before or during bb8's turn, r2 will go second (granting 2ey another 8% TM). That is if you didn't mod rey to be faster than r2 ofcourse, but i wouldn't recommend doing that.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    o_O
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

How does Rey cleanse R2?

defiant slash?
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Dretzle wrote: »

How does Rey cleanse R2?

defiant slash?

Yes, realized that moments after posting.

I'm an ****. I've been doing just fine with my Rey lead, but instinctively choose the non-stunned droid when using that move.