Looking for a new team composition

I am level 42 and I am really struggling with squad arena,cantina arena and galactic war what team do you guys recommend

Replies

• Options
    who do you have?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    It would be very helpful if you got an account at SWGOH.GG and posted a link here so we can see your roster. Plus, that site is an excellent resource for you as a player.
  • Options
    MidasWelby wrote: »
    It would be very helpful if you got an account at SWGOH.GG and posted a link here so we can see your roster. Plus, that site is an excellent resource for you as a player.

Ok thanks man
  • Options

https://swgoh.gg/u/levy0/
    My account
  • Options
    Levy wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/u/levy0/
    My account

ok you're just starting. try and get bounty hunters for credit heist I think. not sure what else, sorry. I feel like I was you a long time ago lol. Look up vids and mods, and check reddit too, but at this point I think you just need to keep playing for a while. but try and get boba lando ig88 sthan etc. the credits will help you move up. gl
  • Options
    Thanks yeah I’m more than halfway there to get boba and storm trooper han
  • Options
    And han is close to so I guess I’m on the right track lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    also, obv, do all the dailies for the rewards, and then try to get teams for mods. Not sure how important they are at your level, but they are necessary eventually/soon(!) GL