Idea For New Store

I was happy with the changes they made to the store (they obv listened tome personally...so I'll try again lol). Instead of sorting by currency, the store should be organized by characters/items/gear/etc. Leave them in different tabs with the different prices. So you could click on characters and see all available, some cost $, some cost guild currency/fleet/tb/etc. Then click on mods, or gear/etc, same same

in b4 moved to correct sub-forum (? Sorry, not sure where this goes)
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    thanks
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    cool, glad this is in subforum 212328362375289574629354.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I would not like this. I organize my plans in terms of what I am doing with each currency and prefer to have it organized by where I can spend each currency.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    I would not like this. I organize my plans in terms of what I am doing with each currency and prefer to have it organized by where I can spend each currency.

why would it matter? you'd still be getting stuff/items and paying the same rates, it would just be organized in a better way. imo
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

why would it matter? you'd still be getting stuff/items and paying the same rates, it would just be organized in a better way. imo

It would matter because that organization would not be better for me, it would be decidedly worse. When I have X amount of Y type of currency to spend, I want to look at all the choices I have to spend that currency on in one place.