Need new raid due to influx of cls?

I think we need new raids added in near future or add another more difficult tier to rancor. Due to cls event coming back an most likely every member in a guild now having him there will be 50 solos which im sure n top end guilds u have tht now an will only get worse down thru smaller guilds. Any suggestions wht u guys would like to see an wht char we should win from it?post ur comments pls an lets see wht the devs bring from it.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Don't you know this game is all about guild leadership have to make rules and use tools outside the game??
    50 solo's means your guild needs to get creative with rules to not allow that. ;)
  • Options
    Sounds like someone got cls early and doesnt want thier guildies to have him....selfish one is
  • Options
    @Shellzbutt Were in there does any of tht sound selfish. Sounds like someone doesnt have cls n maybe wont get him this time either an is jealous of a whole guild like mine having 50 cls when he cant have one. I just wanted to know wht suggestions u guys had for a new raid or did u want new tier added to rancor but I guess if u cant beat the tier we have now nvrmind have all ur guild mates solo it then u prob dont want to see new raid. Also even the haat now is kinda boring as all of us n my guild can do 20m dmg or more n takes whole 30mins to clear haat. And getting creative chgin rules dont help the fact tht we could use a more difficult tier of raid. Are we post to say ok guys only 2 ppl get to solo this raid rest u have post 0. I should knew better start a conversation to get legit constructive ideas when the world is full haters an whiners.