mythic droid bug

Raid han doesnt shoot first against the empire squad. Also raid han stun off his shoot first isnt working on the second tier

Replies

• Options
    Yeah seems like R2 is immune to stun but how on earth is Han the last to shoot I don't know..
  • Options
    This isn't a bug, remember in the remakes Han didn't shoot first either.... somehow this means Jango is confirmed for janurary... lol
  • Options
    Yeah seems like R2 is immune to stun but how on earth is Han the last to shoot I don't know..

The Empire squad starts with full turn meter and ignores hans turn (well-Not really because after the attacks he can use it). What really annoys me are the perma Aoes from tarkin and vader....
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Han doesn't actually shoot first. He just starts with 100% TM and anybody else that also has 100% TM can go before him. Happens all the time in GW for example.
  • Options
    I can undestand the turn meter think they hit like 2 times before my r2d2 use ability but how Vader inflict faze to all?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I can undestand the turn meter think they hit like 2 times before my r2d2 use ability but how Vader inflict faze to all?

PVE characters often have additional abilities that their playable counterparts don't.